Topic: Horrorhound Weekend November

Hello boys and ghouls. In case you missed it, Jamie Lee Curtis has agreed to do her FIRST and LAST convention. All the details can be found here.

http://www.horrorhound.com/forums/vi... … amp;t=9014

I was wondering if anyone was coming down from Ottawa Canada or the surrounding states., like NY,MI,NH,VT ETC) I have someone who is driving us down, and we were looking for another driver to share the drive and costs. (I don't drive) This is a once in a lifetime chance to meet the original scream queen. I for one I'm beyond excited.

The website for the event is going up sometime this week. I know so far the guest list is

Jamie Lee Curtis
Nick Castle (Michael Myers in Halloween)

They said this would be a smaller convention and that it will be centered around Jamie Lee's appearance. I believe about a dozen more guests are still to be announced.

Please if anyone is interested get back to me ASAP.

Jared D

Re: Horrorhound Weekend November

just outa curiosity did just join here cough to ask for a ride to see Jamie Lee?

Re: Horrorhound Weekend November

First off I have a ride. We are loping for a second driver to split the driving tome between two people.  I registered to have somewhere to talk to horror, as a lot of the other ones are gone.