Topic: truth or dare? low budget 80's horror movie

directed by, Tim Ritter.
TRUTH OR DARE? was one of the first motion pictures specifically made for the home video market back in 1986, and this is one of the first "Sneak Preview" trailers that began hyping the film across the U.S. These days, "made for the home video market and not for theaters" is routine, but in 1986, it hadn't been done before, so here is the movie that helped start the trend! TRUTH OR DARE? continues to divide viewers into either "hate it" or "love it" categories- and those who love it have a special affinity for its gory, politically incorrect death scenes and the freakish passion that writer/director Tim Ritter put into the project. It's an original ride full of weird and cheesy twists and turns, and despite its shortcomings, it can be a blast to watch! In 2009, TRUTH OR DARE was amazingly voted "One Of The Top Slasher Films Of All Time" on the web, in the company of such classics as TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, HALLOWEEN, and PSYCHO!

More and more viewers are finally finding the sleazy, off-the-wall, over-the-top charm in this underrated and wacky piece of celluloid trash much more entertaining than all the big budget remakes being cranked out by Hollywood---it really just has to be seen to be believed! (Drive by chainsaw killing? Check! Running over a baby carriage? Check! Hand grenade in the mouth that blows head off? Check! The list just goes on and on and on...)

his other films,

Realms of Blood (2004)
Director
Twisted Illusions 2 (2004)
Director
Creep (1998)
Director
Killing Spree (1991)
Director
Killing Spree (1987)
Director
Twisted Illusions 1&2: Ultimate Edition (1985)
Director
Blinded By The Blood - Making Of Killing Spree
Director
Day Of The Reaper
Director

this is a must see 80's flick
http://youtu.be/206fBsI-mFA

Re: truth or dare? low budget 80's horror movie

For my thoughts, check out my review.

Suffice to say, I'm not a fan. lol

I can see you didn’t like it. I am a fan of his movies. If it a horror movie it’s in my horror room. Low budget or not, must have it. must have them all,lol
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=44642&t=o GIFSoup

I hear you.  I used to be the same way.  Then for some reason once I hit 30 I started demanding more out of my horror flicks.  Don't take it personally; I'm well-known 'roundst here for my elitist views on the genre and overall horror movie snobbiness. lol