Topic: The Road..... Going to be epic?

I heard about this new movie coming out called The Road. I found the facebook page and I have to say it looks pretty dang good. They have the trailer on there and its defiantly worth watching. I liked the page and I recommend you do as well. Just wanted to get some other thoughts on the film.

Link- http://www.facebook.com/OfficialTheRoad?ref=ts

Re: The Road..... Going to be epic?

Need a little work on your viral marketing skills but it does look interesting.

Dude, you seriously need to work on your viral marketing shit. Couldn't agree more Swollenguy! I actually really heard about this movie because my friend lives in the Phillipines. It is supposed to be scary as shit. There are some teen stars from the Phillipines in it and that girl Rhian something who dated a famous DJ. She is totally hot. I had not seen that trailer or the Facebook page so I checked it out. Will def. go see it in LA.

Hope they're not paying you too much

I have had my eye on this one for awhile now and I am really looking forward to checking it out.  The trailers look fantastic, and from what I have heard, it is really making an impression on the festival circuit.

Watched the trailer, and hard to say if it's gonna be good, or not??  That Rhian gal sure is a hottie though!

Super hot

Did you see this? She is trying to get votes for FHM. http://www.facebook.com/whianwamos?ref= … mp;theater

What do you think im trying to do It looks like a sick movie so I made a post bro. And yea super hot.

Dude, you are seriously not fooling anyone. At least the movie looks great. I think I saw you on another site pushing kitty litter that clumps when peed on.

Watched this a few nights ago, I really liked how they did the story in three parts, in reverse order and each part displayed a different type of horror spanning from supernatural to psychological. It was pretty clever, and it was well made but I just felt the climax fell a little flat, its a bit long and the end didn't quite pay off. Still worth a watch for sure though. 7/10 for me.

As far as I can recall this is not the "Drive-by Link Drop" thread.  hmm

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-28 06:30:28)