Re: HM Movie Night #15- Comedy Horror - 7/28/2012

Okay, I'm good to go for 7:30!

wolfman1959 wrote:

i'll be away on holiday for a week tomorrow Bryan on the " English Riviera" in Dawlish In Devon not far from Torquay but you know i wish you all the best tomorrow night smile. all of you good folks have fun and see ya when i get back. i'll finish my series of posts when get back and  i have a few other ideas that i may do and if you're really lucky i'll post some pictures of me naked on holiday smile
what do you mean  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :I

I look forward to that photo album Wolfy! Have an awsome time big_smile

^^my computer can bearly handle one window much less that!

^^
Besides ramping up the internal fans all the way, I usually put a fan blowing on it so it doesn't explode in my lap!  lol

UltraViolence wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

i'll be away on holiday for a week tomorrow Bryan on the " English Riviera" in Dawlish In Devon not far from Torquay but you know i wish you all the best tomorrow night smile. all of you good folks have fun and see ya when i get back. i'll finish my series of posts when get back and  i have a few other ideas that i may do and if you're really lucky i'll post some pictures of me naked on holiday smile
what do you mean  Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :I

I look forward to that photo album Wolfy! Have an awsome time big_smile

big_smile XX

Bump.

Four hours...

a little bit over an hour-

convo name on Skype is "HM Movie Night 15"

45 minutes until Return of the Living Dead

So are we all heading over to Az's place to watch it big_smile

^^
Only if you don't mind the poo flinging!

about 5 minutes  to RotLD....

Won't be able to make it tonight unfortunately. Got the little man with us tonight. Hope y'all have fun!!

We'll be starting Tucker & Dale a bit early, around 9:30 or so.

i have been trying to log onto skype since you guys started and my computer wont have it it freezes and shuts down every time sad

^^
Ah, that sucks!  You used to be able to get on, anything changed on your system?

yes we had an issue pretty much everything I did shut the computer down  so my brother did scans and such (not really sure of specifics I suck at computers) but it seems he fixed it im just sad I missed movie night sad

Yeah, it would have been nice for you to be there.

But HorrorFest isn't too far off!  And I might throw another Movie Night out at the end of September just to get people warmed up.

Whaaaaaat?  No post-Movie Night breakdown?

Good time last night.  Wish more people had been there, but we did okay without the rest of you bums. tongue

Sorry I could only stay for the one film. Saturdays and Sundays are the only days hubs isn't working the graveyard shift. I would have felt bad ignoring him all night lol

@Lon- I'm getting around to it.  I need to do that, make a webpage, upload the audio files, etc.

Question for you- Do you think I should post Tucker & Dale?  Lot of silence on that one.

@Ms.G- I know, no matter how I try to manage it, someone is always being left out.  That was part of the reason I did HorrorFest, over a weekend, everyone should be able to squeeze in a movie or 5. big_smile  Coming in 3 months to a computer near you!

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-29 11:50:19)

We were very quiet. Not a bad thing mind, obviously we were enjoying the movie big_smile

I had a good time though, slept like a baby afterwards, woke up at half 11 feeling fresh as a daisy! And I've found a new movie to watch again and again, really enjoyed ROTLD.

@ Ms.G: There's always next time big_smile We sometimes have little movie nights that are unplanned so if theres anything you wanna watch with others just pop up. We watched a few together a while back just randomly and those ain't recorded and don't have set times etc.

@ Lonnie: Was great to get to know you a bit better!

I'm up for one in september.

Nah, don't bother with Tucker and Dale, man.  As you mentioned, there wasn't much conversation during that one and when there was, it was mostly discussing how much lag there was. lol