Re: Why Do You Love the The Lost Boys

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/watn-t … 43.gallery

MistressOf Horror wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

^ Actually...yeah...that is a cool part!

Well...I'll just add to the echoes, which are the replies above...Everything.

It was fun, and entertaining, and personable...all while managing to be dark.

Had some cool dudes in it with The Frog Bros and Haim...bad ass dudes with Jason and Kiefer.

Mistress...I must be just a bit younger than ya, and I remember playing the soundtrack on cassette (think I was fourteen-ish)....blasting it.  One of the best ever.

I am a couple years older than you Ghostseeker...  (but Im 21 in bunny years)  smile

and underdog.. I REALLY like that part too  wink

Makes my nips hard every time. big_smile

LoL ^

Underdog wrote:
MistressOf Horror wrote:
Ghostseeker wrote:

^ Actually...yeah...that is a cool part!

Well...I'll just add to the echoes, which are the replies above...Everything.

It was fun, and entertaining, and personable...all while managing to be dark.

Had some cool dudes in it with The Frog Bros and Haim...bad ass dudes with Jason and Kiefer.

Mistress...I must be just a bit younger than ya, and I remember playing the soundtrack on cassette (think I was fourteen-ish)....blasting it.  One of the best ever.

I am a couple years older than you Ghostseeker...  (but Im 21 in bunny years)  smile

and underdog.. I REALLY like that part too  wink

Makes my nips hard every time. big_smile

*like*

CRRRRYYYYYY LITTLE SISTER!!!

Awesome movie, plain and simple!

haha yes...the cry little sister theme song is quite possibly the number one best thing about the movie...

^^
Still Believe is a slight favorite over Little Sister for me.  I just have a thing for a rockin' sax solo.  And the fact that while I'm driving down the road I can be screaming "I still believe!" out the window to startle people, but I'm insane that way.  big_smile

Don't even ask what happens if "Highway to the Danger Zone" comes on the radio if I'm on a highway...

hahaha

that I still believe is fucking too funny I'm sorry. If you don't think that song/shirtless swole man playing the sax is funny then there is seriously something wrong with you.  Great none the less.

swollenguy wrote:
Underdog wrote:

http://www.everythingaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20100506-145840-026170.jpg

That is a cool part

Nice smile

Love how Jamie dances in that scene too

azathoth wrote:

^^
Still Believe is a slight favorite over Little Sister for me.  I just have a thing for a rockin' sax solo.

I used to work out to that song back in the day, when I first started weightlifting.  I'd be in the garage cranking out hundred pound bench presses (I was a scrawny 16 lol ) while grunting "I'll march this road...I'll climb this hill..." lol

Ok-  with all this talk about the soundtrack, I just ordered a CD from my local used Cd and DVD store smile Hopefully it will show up soon!

Oh and I downloaded the Metal version of Cry Little Sister a while ago..I love it!

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2012-07-31 22:29:19)

^^Who did the metal version?

PrinceofDarkness wrote:

hahaha

that I still believe is fucking too funny I'm sorry. If you don't think that song/shirtless swole man playing the sax is funny then there is seriously something wrong with you.  Great none the less.

I believe we've had this discussion before about respecting others peoples' opinions.  You've tread this ground of denigrating others' opinions before, and it is starting to annoy me.

HM's Rule #1- Respect

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-31 23:46:29)

HA HA HA HA Never noticed this. OK. I like the gang members in every way possible. This is one of my first vampire horror movie. And the romance is stronger not sparkling like in Twilight.

Cool/funny whatever you want to call it.  It is a shirtless swole ass man in playing a sax singing a completely cheesy song that was written for the film.  You cannot sit here and tell me that a swole ass guy wearing jeweles and playing the lead sax and also singing lead vocal is some kind of normal occurrence.  It is fucking absolutely outrageous, cool yes, and also funny.

It's like the one guy in this thread talking about how he used to yell "i still believe" out this window of his car.  That is hilarious.  That is hilarious for a reason and that reason is the dude/scene in the movie is funny and also just flat out great.

You forgot to say effin hot!" shirtless muscley man oiled playing sax? Gimme some a dat! If that means theres something wrong with me then that's fine by me, we all have our vices. Mine just happens to be topless oily men in their late 30s big_smile It WAS the 80s. It's supposed to be cheesy.

Cry little sister is my favourite song from the movie. Gives a great atmosphere for Michael and Stars love scene. Another reason to soooo want to be star!

UltraViolence wrote:

You forgot to say effin hot!" shirtless muscley man oiled playing sax? Gimme some a dat! If that means theres something wrong with me then that's fine by me, we all have our vices. Mine just happens to be topless oily men in their late 30s big_smile It WAS the 80s. It's supposed to be cheesy.

Cry little sister is my favourite song from the movie. Gives a great atmosphere for Michael and Stars love scene. Another reason to soooo want to be star!

Cry Little Sister makes me want to do something with girls like Samara (NOT Sadako) while dress as David except for the hair. Weird.

Comment has been deleted.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-01 11:36:21)

UltraViolence wrote:

hahahah thank you!!  Fucking classic shit.  I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PrinceofDarkness wrote:
UltraViolence wrote:

hahahah thank you!!  Fucking classic shit.  I STILL BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You're welcome. Glad to have helped.

Kiefer Sutherland and everything and Kiefer Sutherland

ragXdoll wrote:

HAHAHA The fangirls are crazy about the male vampires in the gang. (Seemingly excluding Laddy)

Sorry I mean Laddie.

ragXdoll wrote:

He was the demon with then angelic face waaaay before Angel wink Beautiful man.