Re: Guy eats homeless man's face- for 18 minutes

I can also picture this as a Saw trap of some sorts.
"Hello, the device before you will snap and break your back and if you don't snort these bath salts before you and eat the mans the face which contains the key in it then you will die. You have 4 minutes. Let the game begin."

Yeah, I'm bored..

"I placed a key in one of the 7 billion people in the worlds left zygomatic. You have 20 minutes to find it or die. I'll give you a hint. Miami."

I love the fact that Demon brings up "why was he naked?"

Maybe it was his birthday and it was his birthday suit. Who needs a birthday cake when you have birthday face?

In your birthday suit.

AHA!!! I knew I would find a thread on this topic. Was he on bath salts? That stuff is scarey.
Have you all noticed an upswing of craziness from professional "normal" people? mostly males, ya think it might have something to do with those testosterone meds?
yeessh I am hiding in the basement for a while!!

SOULDOOM

Protip- If a naked guy is walking up to you muttering "nom nom nom nom" over and over again, run.

Jesus Christ.  This is horrible.  Sounds like the attacker was likely schizophrenic, and had probably been off his medication for a while.  Most schizophrenics who go off their meds are prone to random violent outbursts.  Dissociatives also have this tendency.  But I've never heard of something as brutal as this.  I'd imagine there was also some type of hallucinogenic drug involved.  Maybe acid, or LSD.  But Ecstacy has also been known to cause hallucinations and violent outbursts when mixed with some behavioral medications.

What's the news on this?  If I understand correctly the attacker was shot on sight by responding police, but have they completed a tox screening?

^^
Uh, Lon, this happened 2 months ago.  Google "Florida face eater" or similar to get more info.  But I do believe they had to shoot the guy.

See what happens when you leave?  The world goes crazy.  And who has to clean up the mess?  The monkeys and Pastafarians, that's who.  tongue

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-03 18:29:23)

You gotta remember, I didn't have internet two months ago LOL

That's me.  Day late, dollar short.

^^
Yeah, I updated my post.  big_smile

I just googled the incident and yeah, he was shot by the responding officer after turning to the RO with a mouthful of the poor homeless guy's flesh in his teeth.  It doesn't get more horrifically bizarre than that...

But the report I read said his tox screening was clean of everything except for traces of marijuana.  No schizophrenic or dissociative disorder medication I know of causes extreme violence in users when mixed with marijuana; I should know, I worked with mental and drug patients for the better part of twelve years.   

I would guess that the attacker was likely never given medication, but the report also stated that he had a girlfriend, and no schizophrenic can maintain a relationship without regular medication, so that rules that out. 

I guess the guy was, to use a technical term, just plain straight fuckin' nuts.  But as bad as this is, the worst part is that apparently a number of commuters drove by and witnessed it going down, as did the security personnel in the buildings whose security camera captured the footage, and no one did a damn thing about it.  I can't even begin to comprehend such indifference.  It's like Kitty Genovese all over again.

Ultimately it was a pair of bicyclers who rode past and saw it who then notified the police.  But Jesus Christ, man.  To have a man chewing at your face for eightteen minutes...  I can't imagine how traumatic that would be, and wouldn't want to.

The only thing I can think of is he had one hell of a psychotic break or was possessed by Pazulu, and I'm not really joking about the possession part.  I watched some of the security cam footage, and it was kind of hard to tell what was going on, but like you said, there were cars driving by about 7 feet away!

I did not know about Genovese, so I looked it up.  The psychological implications are... disturbing.  As for being eaten, if I bite my lip I whimper.  No sir, no how, I want nothing to with that.

I remember learning about Genovese in a documentary my mom was watching when I was in my early teens.  It really stuck with me.  Some folks obsess over Jack the Ripper, or the Black Dahlia, or Lake and Ng.  For me, it's the Kitty Genovese case.

Personally, I would have had to try and help. I couldn't just sit and watch something like that happen.

I wouldn't sit and do nothing but I wouldn't get in the middle of it either. Scary shit though how someone can just wake up one morning and eat someone! I'm sur there is more to it that they are not telling us to prevent fear from the masses but I'm fairly certain there was something going on deeper. People think it's a new strain of cannabis that's been developed causing sudden rage outbursts.

All of ive heard of this is it's bath salts which is cocaine mixed with something...A guy 20 minutes from me got busted trying to rob a beer store buck nekked..From what i hear is bath salts are twice as worse as Ecstasy in the body temperature raising drugs

Last edited by hostel2006 (2012-08-05 22:01:28)

^^
The guy's tox screen came back with only some pot in his system.  Just some freaky stuff going on nowadays.