Re: THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES!!!

Hey, hey, hey.  I was 21.  Or twenty, depending on how late in the year.  neutral

big_smile I kid I kid. I won't tell you how old I was in 92. lol But, I do walk with a cane and such now. So I guess technically I'm 80.

Lon was 1,845 years old in '92, but he's a freaking lich, so it really doesn't matter.

Wow, I had to look that up!  Cool!  I'm totally a lich!

^^That does sound pretty bad ass!

Wow. I go away to watch a movie and this thread devolves into a discussion about a farting, undead, geriatric pizza lover who actually said "Bam!  I totally Charlie Sheened that."

Man, I miss all the good stuff.

I remember spewin in topics like this one and its OK if you need to vent there lonny. I agree with ya 100% those arn't zombie flicks. It already seems like I'm real late into this one lol

@Ms.G- You got to be nimble and on your toes here.  That time we had a ghost on the forums was touch and go for a while...

You can ask Lon about it.  Really weird stuff- someone just started posting weird stuff.  It was like "One Missed Call" focused on horror fans.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-03 21:41:42)

The really strange thing was that the mods couldn't pin down the person, even through IP address.  They told me the logs were just odd.  And then the posts and the replies would just disappear. ???  Only the mods can do that.

We all figured, "Eh, it's a creative hacker," except it turned out some of the post were way too accurate for just a random person, or even a member of HM.  Not to mention some of the weird predictions. 

Just freaky, man.

^^ Sounds bizarro

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

Wow. I go away to watch a movie and this thread devolves into a discussion about a farting, undead, geriatric pizza lover who actually said "Bam!  I totally Charlie Sheened that."

Man, I miss all the good stuff.

Your not the only one.... I miss lots of the good shit too lol

^^^ I remember his/her first post was bizarre as hell, this crazy ascii symbol coded message that was like half a page long.  I must have spent a week trying to figure that damn thing out, then poof, it was gone.  None of us mods or Meh deleted it, though, so like you we just figured it was some hacker having a piss (ooh, I went British!). 

I remember him/her posting several posts like that, and some shit he said about Godzilla_Rules would be banned within six months (or four months, something like that) and then, sure enough...

OH!  And that time he said something about "pepper burns the eyes," then we had that guy Dr. Pepper who joined up and pissed off a shitload of folks around here before he got banned.   And then several other weird things.

Crazy, man.

Wow it sounds like you might have banned a Prophet or something. This site might be now doomed for all eterniweb.

Oh, yeah, that ASCII thing was like that thing from "Knowing".  I tossed it through a few different filters and nothing but gibberish came out.  (Yes, I even tried hex and Unicode).

^^^ Yeah, I remember you getting all frustrated and shit. lol

Seriously, half the time when I log in and check administration to see if any posts have been reported, I expect to see some new freaky post from that guy.  I can't remember the guy's username (I think it was something like "soul_doom" or some such) but I know it's not on our Ban list or in the member's directory.  Which makes no sense, because if we'd banned him his username would be on the ban list, and it would appear on the member's directory anyway, because even members who've never posted appear in the member's directory.

Now just watch, now that we're talking about him he'll show back up.  Damn jinx... lol

hey so how many times are my posts reported?

I know this aint the place to ask but what the hell

^^^ Honestly, D, I have never seen one of your posts reported, at least not during my time as a mod.  No bullshit.

^^
No, Demon, we're not talking about you.  Lon's talking about soul_doom, not I_wish_I_was_a_drunk_Monkey. 

Hmm, jinx, think there was an odd one name 'Djinn' something that was kinda freaky, too.

Thats good.... I know it wasn't never because of one time that I won't bring up lol that forced me away

maybe they get me now plus I haven't been here as much like I use to be every single day.

But this other mysterious person ha I like mystery I like weird I like the strange I like it thats why I come back to this awesome fuckin forum

I know az your not talkin about me.... I just jumped into this topic for the fuck of it lol

^^
And we wouldn't want it any other way, Demon.

azathoth wrote:

Hmm, jinx, think there was an odd one name 'Djinn' something that was kinda freaky, too.

I vaguely remember the Djinn guy.  You'll have to refresh my memory on him. hmm

Back to the soul_doom guy, I've been sitting here thinking.  Remember when he posted a bunch of nonsense and ended it with that line "betting on the bull in the heather"?  And Bill (deadhorse) figured out it was song lyrics from one of those obscure indie bands he knows every damn thing about? lol  Anyway, it just occured to me that, as we learned last weekend during movie night, we now have a member named "Heather."  OOH!  And she "bullshitted" with us on movie night.

"Bull."

"Heather."

WEIRD.

Keep thinking Lonny..... you're getting closer to the truth all the time!

It's just a matter of time, D.  The Lon will prevail! lol

azathoth wrote:

^^
No, Demon, we're not talking about you.  Lon's talking about soul_doom, not I_wish_I_was_a_drunk_Monkey. 

Couldn't be any worse than when I left and some of our posts disappeared. And not like a glitch but like they were garbled and chewed back up to us. It was like the wind, chaos and some post never came back. So felt like a taunt and we eventually just moved on. Some members posted and never came back in the form we thought they were, we just had to assume it was all just glitches.