Re: my name says it all

Hard2Kill wrote:

You know raven I'm not sure how i would feel if some teenager came right up and bit my penis off, angry would be one emotion I could think of but then i would have to wonder if it was my fault for hanging around someplace where there are crazy teenagers with my penis hanging out. Let's just say i hope it never happens.

...again.

big_smile

I'm sorry sickf**k if I offended I didn't mean to make it out that anyone was gay, it was in good fun...I apologize again luv wink

it ok i just didnt no if u guys thought i was gay im not but it was good fun i didnt no it was gonna be like this but it was fun

no hun I would never think that...honestly but hey if you change your mind and want to make a horror/comedy movie I'm a game..you can use what we were saying I think it would be a blast..

Attack of the Penis Biters from Mars!

"just when you thought it was safe to hang out with your wang out"

omg!! too funny I nearly pee'd my pants..wheres my depends !!!
"War of the Wangs" lmfao!!!

sickf**k wrote:

first off in the movie a women gets raped with a knife and that i think is very very hardcore horror

So I found this very old thread while digging through the list of old stuff.  When I read this line, the first thing I thought of is that this has already been done.  I mean the rape with a knife is kind of like the scene from Se7en with the strap on knife forced upon the hooker. 

And I wouldnt consider this quite hardcore horror, i'd consider it more smut/snuff horror than anything.  Not much of an audience for stuff like that sometimes.

^That definitely is not hardcore horror. That is pure snuff. There is not one single person out there who would enjoy watching something like this at all.