Re: THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES!!!

So it is him OK I know theres ways. Usualy its only people who got banned lately and have a grudge who do this. You cant track his ip he knows that. Meh might know how to permantly ban him. I've seen this shit on other forums and it can be tricky. You end up banning a bunch of ip addresses just to get one.

Seems like if he was that good he would change his rank, lol, fuckin horror virgin.

lol I never noticed did he change it or are yu kiddin me

hahaha you got me doc my mind is quicker than my brain lol

Yeah its changed...now that's interesting.

Well, whoever he was, he seems to have had his fun and left.  Good thing, because nothing I did to ban him made a difference.

But Meh's been informed of the situation, and I've PMed the other mods as well.  If he comes back, we'll take care of him, the prick.

oy vey.  I need my personal monkey guard now.

Rambear is on the prowl again.

That was pretty weird.

Demon here will keep him afraid of his lowly self

Well, let's not tempt him, man.  Just talking about him earlier made him show back up again.  Dude must have some crazy ass program he keeps tabs on the place with or something, I don't know.  What I DO know is that I ran his IP address for any cross-matches to other members and got nothing.

Let's just let this particular ghost in the machine be.

Hes a freak... I sure as fuck dont mean to tempt him back... no matter what I say will tempt that poor soul to a rebuttal
Whos been banned lately who might have an upside down cross up their hootch?

No actual posting members.  They've all been bot accounts or one-post spam accounts.  I can't even remember the last actual posting member who was banned.

LoudLon wrote:

No actual posting members.  They've all been bot accounts or one-post spam accounts.  I can't even remember the last actual posting member who was banned.

I was about to say, it's been one offs that post to youtube. And I don't think youtubers would go to that extreme

^^^ Agreed.  And besides, all those spam/bot accounts DO show up on our ban list, and their IPs ARE blocked.

oh well hopefully its a one off moment
Im pissed cause he deleted one of the most coolest things I said to another person on here that was kept to what they said mad

DemonToSome wrote:

oh well hopefully its a one off moment
Im pissed cause he deleted one of the most coolest things I said to another person on here that was kept to what they said mad

Must've been devastating. I know that feel bro.

It was my friend, what nerve some pricks who traverse this electric planet brain think.... one can only imagine..... thats why I keep most of me to me lol

I fell asleep for a bit.  Did that dude go away?

sorry to say az....
I'm not normally a bearer of bad cheer but, I know dont ask how I know but he gave up om HM.ca and went directly to azathoth brain.

Dont ask me how I know its too complicated

is it really that hard to understand the difference between someone simply infected, and someone who was killed and came back to life?  Who are you talking to that cannot understand this?

^^
You'd be surprised.

PrinceofDarkness wrote:

is it really that hard to understand the difference between someone simply infected, and someone who was killed and came back to life?  Who are you talking to that cannot understand this?

No, it really itsn't.  Honestly, the confusion seems to stem from mainstream critics who label any film that feature seeminlgy mindless humans on a murderous rampage as a zombie film. 

I own the popular book, The Book of the Dead: The Complete History of Zombie Cinema by Jamie Russell, and he indeed includes films such as Demons, Evil Dead, The Grapes of Death, and 28 Days Later and addresses this very argument.  You'd be suprised some of the films reviewed in the book.

Anyway, I seemed to have completely missed what was going on with our mystery poster/hacker last night.  Interesting.

^ Exactly...clearly intelligent horror fans can have differing opinions on this.

Personally, I am not nearly the zombie fan many here are, but I tend to be swayed by Lon's position.  I used to consider 28 Days my favorite zombie film (still one of my favorite films) and I remember the night Lon dropped this bomb on me.  I was in shock...wanted to argue...really couldn't...then had to go away and pout for a bit.  smile

^^^ lol

Wasn't looking to turn anyone's world upside down or anything, just had to get it off my chest. lol