Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 27

This week's throw-down features a pair of sadistic surgical psychopaths as...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/DrHill.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/DrLeiter.jpg

A maniacal talking head with a flair of cunnilingus "butts heads" with horror's most sadistic flesh tailor.  Who will win?  You decide.  But first...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 27

Bump.

Dr. Hill. Although his head is separated from the rest of his body, he has the means and the sadistic drive to re-animate an army of undead to help him kick ass. That beats the solo, scrawny, albeit sick and twisted, Dr. Leiter any day of the week.

One more day to get your votes in, my little droogies.  This match ain't gonna vote in itself, y'know. smile

I voted for Dr. Hill as well...though I'm not really able to articulate why.  This is a great match up, very even.  This fight could be split 50/50 if they met ten times.

* Edit * Ms. G...did you vote?  I voted for Dr. Hill a couple days ago and he only has one vote even though you picked him too.

Last edited by Ghostseeker (2012-08-04 19:26:37)

^^ Yeah, I voted the day I posted. So, why is there only one vote for Hill?

The results have been showing 1/1/1 (the last one being my vote just so I can see the results) for about three days now.  Maybe one of you guys accidentally selected the wrong character?

Maybe? Dunno. According to me and Ghostie there should be two votes for Hill.

Yeah, I think one of you guys just brain-farted and voted for the wrong one LOL

Don't worry, I'll straighten it out in the results tomorrow.

Hmmmm...is this thing rigged!?!?!  smile

Actually...I've voted for the wrong choice in the past so who know.  Meant Dr. Hill, and think that's where my vote went.

It's no biggie.  Like I said, now that I know he should have two votes and not just one, I'll include that when I post the results tomorrow.  It's all good, yo. smile

Dr. Hill for sure.  While Dr. Leiter might be a sadistic bastard, Dr. Hill, even as a severed head, possesses the powers of hypnotism, enabling him to manipulate Leiter while he commands  his re-animated servants to tear him limb from limb.  Even if Leiter is strong-willed enough to resist Hill's mind control, Hill was last seen flapping around with a pair of bat wings sewn to his head, so Hill could easily avoid capture while controlling his zombies from afar.

Hmmm...

I am going to vote for Dr. Hill.  Leiter will probably kill Hill in a surgery gone wrong but Hill get re-animated by West and seek revenge on Leiter.

Maxwell wrote:

Dr. Hill...possesses the powers of hypnotism...

Too bad you weren't around back when we did our Lovecraft-themed Movie Night, Max.  That whole hypnotism subplot (mostly excised from the  movie) made for some entertaining conversation.

I'm taking DR Hill in this one.

Hill, has been Re-Animated. Because of that DR Leiter, would have to burn Hill's body to ashes for the win. Not gonna happen! And you can't just dismember DR Hill. Cut off a arm and now your having to battle Hill, and the severed arm... and so on.

Voting is officially over.  The results don't need to be tallied.  Dr. Hill recieved six total votes, with one accidentally being credited to Dr. Leiter, who ultimately received zero votes.

The winner: DR. HILL

Thanks to all of you who participated, and keep an eye out for Round 28 which will be up shortly. smile