Topic: Welcome back Daph!

Glad to have you back.
http://www.fbcutepic.com/graphics/picture/nice_cute_welcome_back_graphics_images_4_0c193a155.jpg

Re: Welcome back Daph!

A huge dito!

WB

The lady is a legend! always have time for her, she along with "The Goddess" welcomed me as a newbie on here nearly 4 years ago. never forgot that! love them both now and forever! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  so a heartfelt welcome back to the best smoochie ever! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx. blimey was it only 4 years ago! seems like i've been here a lifetime and must seem like it for a lot of you folks!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-08-05 04:54:36)

Welcome back you have been missed!!

Thank you!!! Its Gooood to be back:)

Hi Dead good to see ya back at the ole waterin grounds lol

I know I said it somehwre else but hey I'm  happy to see you here ya bringing us your brand of horror wink

Welcome back Daph!  Another awesome Horror Chick at HM!  smile

DemonToSome wrote:

Hi Dead good to see ya back at the ole waterin grounds lol

I know I said it somehwre else but hey I'm  happy to see you here ya bringing us your brand of horror wink

amen to that , Trevor old boy! smile

DirtyGirl wrote:

Welcome back Daph!  Another awesome Horror Chick at HM!  smile

you're all my angels! tongue xxxxxx

welcome back!!!!!

Haha I'm new here but can somebody introduce me to Daph? big_smile

A Lost Boy wrote:

Haha I'm new here but can somebody introduce me to Daph? big_smile

lost boy, this is the lovely Daphne smile

Hi Lost Boy nice to meet cha and yes I AM Crazy:)
I posted this when I first came back to the boards in the cabin should have posted it here though.....
I missed you head cases!!! UPDATE: tons of viruses and destroyed computers later, I am on a tiny Dell notebookie comp. No Facebook but I do do (heh doodoo) twitter @earthdancedaph
I finished homeschooling all my kiddos and they are off to public high school (one graduated this year). Now I am unbelievably bored and looking for a job. I want to work at the Masonic Home and I am flooding them with applications. Second job on my wishlist is working at the Intrustbank arena as Staff...time will tell. I am enrolled at Fort Hays College Fall classes as a  Psychology Major. Finally going for my college degree...finally:) I was in a zombie commercial Saturday alll day, I LOVE filming, hurry up and wait does not bother me one bit. Itssss in myyyy blooooooddd thisss actingggg. I audition to be in a upscale haunted house attraction this Sunday. It will be as a werewolf or a Monster. I have been watching movies left/right/and center. Dark Knight Rises on IMAX was awesome. I am foaming at the mouth to see ParaNorman and The Lords Of Salem!!
I will try to stop in and gnaw on brains here more. The Site Looks and Feels spectacular!!! I am humbled and tickled to see you kept me as a moderator even after my loooooong absence.
Missed you badly!!! Keep in touch!! SMMOOOOCHIES ALL

http://t.co/XNzoSzdY

I only realised i hadn't wished a welcome back so here it is WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!. Its been one brain too few here without u.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Hi Lost Boy nice to meet cha and yes I AM Crazy:)
I posted this when I first came back to the boards in the cabin should have posted it here though.....
I missed you head cases!!! UPDATE: tons of viruses and destroyed computers later, I am on a tiny Dell notebookie comp. No Facebook but I do do (heh doodoo) twitter @earthdancedaph
I finished homeschooling all my kiddos and they are off to public high school (one graduated this year). Now I am unbelievably bored and looking for a job. I want to work at the Masonic Home and I am flooding them with applications. Second job on my wishlist is working at the Intrustbank arena as Staff...time will tell. I am enrolled at Fort Hays College Fall classes as a  Psychology Major. Finally going for my college degree...finally:) I was in a zombie commercial Saturday alll day, I LOVE filming, hurry up and wait does not bother me one bit. Itssss in myyyy blooooooddd thisss actingggg. I audition to be in a upscale haunted house attraction this Sunday. It will be as a werewolf or a Monster. I have been watching movies left/right/and center. Dark Knight Rises on IMAX was awesome. I am foaming at the mouth to see ParaNorman and The Lords Of Salem!!
I will try to stop in and gnaw on brains here more. The Site Looks and Feels spectacular!!! I am humbled and tickled to see you kept me as a moderator even after my loooooong absence.
Missed you badly!!! Keep in touch!! SMMOOOOCHIES ALL

Erm... ? big_smile

^^^ Like she said, she's crazy.  Just let her ramble, she's harmless. lol

Added you to my Twitter list.

LoudLon wrote:

^^^ Like she said, she's crazy.  Just let her ramble, she's harmless. lol

Oh!

So if she's harmless can I have the intend to do something with her if she looks like Jennifer Connelly? big_smile

Daffy Daph!  nice to see you back, woman!  I haven't been much of a presence around here either as of late and I have no good excuse, although I'm sure all the regulars have appreciated the breathing room.  wink

Daphshallrulethedead is back and she rules! WOO!! smile

Deadhorsie been staying out of trouble??

Yes Creature with meditation and Yoga I have risen from the Grave!!!

me? staying out of trouble?  as if!  wink
I've been doing okay though, keeping my head above water and that's about all I can ask for I suppose.  Always a pleasure to see you around.  xoxo

Hey Daph, I'm back too!  smile