Topic: A Haunting - "The Real Story"

I came across this website www.insightparanormal.com and this paranormal group apparently was part of an episode of A Haunting on Discovery Channel.  Their site says they are doing a "Screen Cast" (some sort of online live presentation) about the house that we featured on the episode. I  signed up for a newsletter and I received and email with access to the event.  Looks pretty interesting so I thought i would post.

Re: A Haunting - "The Real Story"

im confused if you stumbled on the site then why do you say WE featured on the episode. This smells funny and dishonest

Sorry for the typo, i meant "they" as in the Discovery Channel.  I do however understand your skepticism.  I wish i was part of the we, would probably mean a bigger paycheck.

tks for clarifying, we get quite a few spammers from studios popping in. I will trust your not one of them since you did reply smile

ill keep a wary eye cuz my spider sense is tingling hmm

Man where is all the trust in the world these days.    This is why i never like posting comments in forums.  Someone is always upset about something  smile

lol it's all good paraNut.  It's not that we didnt trust it but we do get hit with a rash of spammers from time to time.  Sometimes it can be hard to filter out the spam from the real posts.  But thanks for the info.  Looks pretty interesting.  I never saw that episode of A Haunting, but I might check this out still.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-08-28 13:36:32)

Thanks for the message.  I was just in the Discovery Channel forums to try and get more information and i saw a post that said the episode is on today.. However i can not seem to find it on my local listings.  I would like to see the episode again. If anyone can confirm this for me I would really appreciate it.

The only episode I see is on right now and about 10 minutes from ending.  Other than that I saw no other episodes of A Haunting on today.  I went all the way til 2am Central time which is when it switched to infomercials.

it is on at 200pm everyday except on the weekends.