Re: John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness

azathoth wrote:

^^
Lon has some different views on some movies.  Like Jaws, which he can't stand.  But that's because he rides them for fun.  (Long story)

Put up that youtube az big_smile

^^^ Yup, I am notoriously fickle.  Big Trouble in Little China?  More like Big Crap in Little China.  Ha ha!  Right?  Who's with me?

Well I'm with ya on the Jaws thang. I'm not a fan at all of that flick but we know a red head who really digs that one, eh?

Big Trouble in Little China I've seen it before but I'm blank on it at the moment I forget it man.

DemonToSome wrote:

Well I'm with ya on the Jaws thang. I'm not a fan at all of that flick but we know a red head who really digs that one, eh?

Big Trouble in Little China I've seen it before but I'm blank on it at the moment I forget it man.

and you also know a big fuzzy furball who loves Jaws as well . the best film i've ever seen so far! come to think of it the red head ain't bad ethier! wink

Great movie.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Lon has some different views on some movies.  Like Jaws, which he can't stand.  But that's because he rides them for fun.  (Long story)

Dare I ask for the story? Hmmm, hah.

wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

and you also know a big fuzzy furball who loves Jaws as well . the best film i've ever seen so far! come to think of it the red head ain't bad ethier! wink

Hey Wolfy at least we agree on the red head thing man! tongue

Chomper wrote:
azathoth wrote:

^^

Dare I ask for the story? Hmmm, hah.

(8/1/2012)

Azz wrote:

Once again, Lon has no fear of sharks because he rides them around his bedroom in the morning while eating his bowl of Lucky Charms©.  Probably naked, but this hasn't been confirmed.

Lon is the Chuck Norris of the shark world.

LonTheLoud wrote:

Their dorsal fins feel really good rubbing against my crotchal region.  They're all "Dude, get off of me," and I'm all, "No way."  Silly sharks.  As if they can do anything about it...

Citation

You just don't bring a shark to a monkey/Lon fight in these parts.

Lon..............................Shark
                        .......|                                    |
                        .......|                                    |
                       ........\/                                   \/
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/HulkSmash.gif

lol

DemonToSome wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Hey Wolfy at least we agree on the red head thing man! tongue

certainly do Brother! ( high fives)

This is how we roll-

http://www.surfmonkeyfellowship.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/with-shark.bmp

You know az, sometimes you make me wish I could de-evolve backwards back to the time 100,000 yrs before so I can just live without any bullshit except for the wild animals and the wild mushrooms is where you would find me in a cave experimenting on those fungi

azathoth wrote:

This is how we roll-

http://www.surfmonkeyfellowship.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/with-shark.bmp

you're not rolling, you're ducking and diving.:)

Ghostseeker wrote:

I don't think I've ever actually seen this one.  I added to my queue and hope to check it out.

Ok...just started this and realized I actually have seen it.  Didn't find it quite as memorable as some here did, but it was a solid flick.

Quoting yourself is the beginning of a breakdown dude hmm

DemonToSome wrote:

You know az, sometimes you make me wish I could de-evolve backwards back to the time 100,000 yrs before so I can just live without any bullshit except for the wild animals and the wild mushrooms is where you would find me in a cave experimenting on those fungi

Yes, come to the Dark Side.  All we care about is bananas, fire, flinging poo, riding sharks, and we have no problems with fungus.

Now I'm glad I asked.

Not seen this movie, yet, i check out the trailer, looks good!

For shame, Bassi!  Top 20 to 30 film, my man.