Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 28

The rich.  We all hate 'em, with their fancy clothes and expensive educations and their park-side condos and their cultured dinner parties.  But there are two such elitists who we don't just hate -- we love to hate them.  To wit, the two homicidal preppies we have going at it this week:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Hannibal.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Bateman.jpg

Will it be the genius with a taste for human flesh?  Or the ultimate corporate "ax-man."  Cast your votes now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 28

Hannibal is more intelligent.  However, I actually think Hannibal is a bit overrated, as I don't find him very scary.  Some of his victims made some perplexing decisions to fall to him.

Both are cunning. 

Patrick uses his looks to his advantage. 

I think in a face off, Patrick uses his strength to take Hannibal down.

Winner - Patrick.

Bateman blends in and is "the boy next door." He's crafty and a charmer, AND has the advantage of not having a criminal record. Terrifying in both the book and the movie. Definitely who I want on my Psycho Dodgeball roster big_smile

*bump*

Bateman may be insane, but Lecter is a damn scary sociopath, with the ability to mesmerize his victims into submission.  Police, FBI Profilers, crazed victims with their scary boar farmer thugs, no one stands a chance against his cunning abilites.  Should they ever meet, I have a feeling that by the end of the evening, Lecter would be eating Bateman's liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

I envision...

Bateman,  sipping on a Long Island ice tea at his Summer home in Long Island, gloating over a deal he just closed on for his firm, and dreaming up ways to defile his next victim who he has captive in his basement. Life is good! " Knock...knock..."

" Hello. anyone home?" Bateman answers the door. Standing before his is a regal, educated looking man, perhaps in his early fifties, holding a dog collar.  " dear sir I'm sorry to take you away from whatever you were doing. My dog Truffle, a Pomeranian, has some how got out of his yard and is missing. He's notorious for this in the Summer months. Does it every year. Oh, I haven't yet introduced myself... I'm Lecter. DR Hannibal Lecter. I'm in Long island for a medical convention."  Sorry, but I haven't seen a Pomeranian.  " Well then, I shall have to look else where. If you do happen to see truffle? I'm staying at 1331 Bay Side, about a mile up the road.  Good day to you, sir." 

Bateman returns to his iced tea and gulps it down. Much better! I wonder how my lil cup o tea is doing down in the basement? After a long week of work, I could use a break. Fresh blood always does the trick.  " Knock...knock..." WTF now!?  " Hello again. I thought I heard a bark that sounded like Truffle?? Mind if I look in your back yard? Truffle's been known to sneak under fences and be quite mischievous." As a matter of fact I do mind! I've got some research to do and can't afford the time to be giving tours of my back yard. I can assure you, if I do see your pet, I will contact you. " As much as I hate to be so persistent, sir, it will only take a few minutes of your precious time."   What part of " no," don't you understand?  * slams door shut*   " KNOCK, KNOCK!"  Listen you dumb fuck... I said.... * lights out*

" Well, well...Mr Bateman, your awake, at last. And just in time for brunch. Today's menu will consist of a meat, tar-tar of course, a red wine, followed by a delectable creme boule. Hungry?"   Mffggg...  " Yes, it does smell delicious, doesn't it. I think you'll find it delectible?"  No reason to struggle, Mr Bateman. It's useless! By the way, i fould that woman you had held captive in your basement. Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. I'm going to untie you and take the tape off your mouth, but only if you promise not to try to escape. Deal?"  Mpffff...   " I'll take that as a yes. 

You fucking psyco! Untie me now and I will let you live. " Now, now, Mr Bateman...remember our deal. I will assure you that I am a man of my word."   What is it you want, Dr Hannibal? I have money if that's what your after?  "On the contrary, I have no need for your money. Rather, it's your company I wish for, and, a chance to serve you." Serve me?? Serve me what, you fuck?  " Patience is truly a virtue, and you may not want to know the answer to your question? In due time.  Ahhh, but first we shall conversate. I have been searching for you Mr bateman, for quite some time now. Why? I hjave a niece in Pittsburgh who was abducted about a year ago. Andrea. She was last seen leaving a posh night club at about 1:30 AM. Her friends said she was headed back to her dorm. The next day she didn't show up for a class and hasn't been heard of since. You wouldn't happen to know anything about her disappearance, would you?

No I haven't!!  " Ahhh, but I know different. You do know her, Mr Bateman. You met her that night at the club. I watched the club's video and seeing that you don't have a twin brother, it was you having a drink with her. Now tell me, what became of her? Tell me the truth and I will let you live. tell me more lies, and I will have you for brunch!! That I promise, and as I said. I'm a man of my word, Mr Bateman.  Look, I don't fucking know where your niece is. Yes, I was in Pettsburgh. Yes, I met some a girl at a club. No, I don't know how your niece disappeared!  " I would like to believe you. But I don't! I will ask you one more time. Where is my niece, Mr Bateman??"  I don't know?? I swear to it!  " Come, come now. My patience has worn thin. You have forced me to take a more drastic approach."  Arrrgggghhh.....

" Open your mouth, Mr Bateman. It's time to sample the menu. I'm sure a worldly man of your stature has sampled many a delicacy. This dish I prepared for you is..let's just say, a tad sinewy, yet full of protein. I hope you don't mind the chewiness? Reminds me of tripe. Eat up."  Look, I don't know your niece or where she is, or what may have happened to her. Why can't I feel my toes?   " Tisk...tisk, Mr Bateman. Not polite to speak with your mouth full of food."

* Edit-  Bateman never tells Dr Lecter the truth about his missing niece, and takes it to his grave. Not before becoming a five course meal though. Served with a red wine of course.

Winner- * Burp* Hannibal, The Cannibal.

Bateman is cunning, conniving, has good looks and money, but is no where near as cunning as Hannibal.

Bateman, would be easy picking for Hannibal. Not to mention, one hell of a tasty dish.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-08-12 16:01:31)

Lector is driven by his insatiable appetite for human flesh as well as being crazy, probably because he is to smart for his own good. Bateman has the physical advantage but I think Lector find a way to outwit him and end up having him with some fava beans and a nice chianti. The End.

Winner Hannibal Lector

Right-o.  Voting is officially over.  Time for the results:

Hannibal Lecter:
Total Votes - 3
Justified Votes - 3 x 5 pts each = 15 pts
Total pts: 15

Patrick Bateman:
Total Votes - 2
Justified Votes - 2 x 5 pts each = 10 pts
Total pts: 10

Winner: HANNIBAL LECTER

Guess what?  This match marks the end of Month 7 of Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior, which means it's now time for a Monthly Finals Match and its accompanying Monthly Exhibition Match!  So keep an eye out, because both will be up shortly. smile