Re: DRUNK thread

Okay, for anyone who didn't notice -- and I'm sure most of you didn't because this happened so late at night -- but our resident ghost in the machine banned revengebiteme.  Even with mod capabilities, I was unable to lift the ban.  I immediately emailed Meh.  HE couldn't lift the ban.

LUCKILY, "he who will not be named" had the ban in effect until midnight.  At this point we're assuming it was because of the comment she made to him above.  So please, take this as proof that taunting, insulting or teasing this particular user is not a smart idea.  If he'd left revenge's ban open-ended, there's nothing we could have done about it. 

So I encourage all members to please avoid taunting, teasing or insulting this particular user, because he CAN and LIKELY WILL tinker with your account as payback.  All we can really do is wait for him to get bored and move on.  Sorry, I wish there was something we mods could do about it, but there isn't.  As you can see under his username, he's been banned -- yet still somehow can still post/edit posts/tinker with user accounts.

Just don't give him a reason to and he'll eventually go away.

Soul_Doom. I will crush you. You probably live with your mom in the basement. Probably got left at prom and probably got diddled by a machine. Die in a car crash. Twat.

3 days

SOULDOOM

Mr. Black wrote:

Soul_Doom. I will crush you. You probably live with your mom in the basement. Probably got left at prom and probably got diddled by a machine. Die in a car crash. Twat.

3 days

SOULDOOM

Give me 2! I can beat your head in before you can type your first line of code you weak fuck

2 days

SOULDOOM

Mr. Black wrote:
Mr. Black wrote:

3 days

SOULDOOM

Give me 2! I can beat your head in before you can type your first line of code you weak fuck

2 days

SOULDOOM

I must've forgot the part where you can't stop me. Give me 2 days and I don't care. You aren't worth anything. You lack a lot of things. Balls being the first. Soul_Doom. Go suck one.

fake bear wishes to suffer
suffering shall happen
you have five days until you are punished

soul_doom wrote:
fake bear wishes to suffer
suffering shall happen
you shall five days until you are punished

The bear will tear you
The bear has you
The bear has madness
The bear knows all
The bear will make you suffer

This won't end well.

I don't care, I don't like being threatened. And I'll be glad to throw it out. Physical or not.

Sinful pride
consider your choice
while the monkey suffers

SOULDOOM

Is he writing in haiku?  I forget the rules.

<==== Drank WAAAAY too much last night. Still meant what I said though.

I'll protect you Mr. Black AND I will buy you a sody pop;)

Mr. Black wrote:

I don't care, I don't like being threatened. And I'll be glad to throw it out. Physical or not.

Sinful pride
consider your choice
while the monkey suffers

SOULDOOM

Azzie just emailed me.  He's been banned.  I checked our banlist; the ban message read "SOULDOOM". 

I told you guys, damn it.

awww poor az! thats what my message said too

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I'll protect you Mr. Black AND I will buy you a sody pop;)

Nice to have friends in high places big_smile

And a sody pop too? I really have a great life.

Last edited by Mr. Black (2012-08-11 16:26:12)

^^^ Nobody protected Az. hmm

I would have sad if I could

Last edited by revengebiteme (2012-08-11 17:20:51)

I don't know how we could. Or can. :\

Thankfully our "friend" ended Azzie's ban at midnight, like he did Revenge's last night.  But I feel I must once again warn you folks -- and I've been saying this for a week and am getting tired of having to do so -- please, do not mess with this particular member because he can and will alter/edit/delete your posts and is capable of banning your account. 

Now, I've done my job and given the warning -- many times.  From here on in, you're on your own.

Mr. B -- the good news is I was able to change our titles back to what they were.  I guess dude can't make title changes permanent.  Score one for the good guys, anyway.

Well damn guess I got to add my drunken ramblings. Jamming out to Queen after a few drinks. Having a great time lol. Glad there is a thread for this! smile

Moving on to The Doors wink

Now...the Doors I dig!  I don't drink though.  Listen to The End for me.  smile

I'm actually listening to a version of that right now.

on to texas radio and the big beat smile ya ever wanna talk Doors message me.

WTF is this ****!?