Topic: Resident Evil 6 Demo released for XBox

You can play 3 different ways:
The survival horror way with Leon.
A shooter with Chris & a squad.
Not sure about the 3 with Brad Wesker- maybe a combo of the first two.

In each one you can pick 1 of 2 characters.

A guy played though each 3 scenarios, and posted vids on YouTube.  Here is the first one.  5 total.

New UI looks sweet, graphics are tight, can't say anything about the plot(s) since they were basically single scenes.  Looks nice.  PlayStation demo is supposed to come out in a week or 2.

Re: Resident Evil 6 Demo released for XBox

Cannot wait until it comes out!

The graphics look outstanding.  But after the disappointing and zombie-less RE5, I can't say knock-out graphics are enough to get me excited for this one.  hmm

LoudLon wrote:

The graphics look outstanding.  But after the disappointing and zombie-less RE5, I can't say knock-out graphics are enough to get me excited for this one.  hmm

I knew there was no way that RE5 could live up to RE4 but I wasn't completely upset with RE5.

Wish you didn't need Dragon's Dogma to play the demo sad

Only 11 days left until the game launches! Going to set up an official thread so we can exchange tips etc!

http://badges.gamewise.co/games/32742

I played the demo yesterday. I played the Leon mission and it was pretty good. You can actually move while you are shooting now. I'm not really hot on the "team up" of the game. It kind of makes things not as scary as opposed to being alone.

On a side note I liked RE5.. It wasn't a survival horror game but I thought it was OK.

They should just name the game something else, instead of killing the Resident Evil name even more so.

Personally thought the demo was terrible. I won't judge the entire game based on that demo, but it was. The controls were clunky as hell, my character was randomly running around in circles at one point. Then I read that leon is supposed to be the survival horror style story? Really? lol, didn't get that vibe at all, it still felt very action oriented.

Hope the game is better, but the demo blah!

I think none will ever beat the first but I like to play all of them and this one looks pretty enjoyable. And YAY, H3LL YAY, Zombies are back.
Graphics will for sure be like everything that comes out these days. Amazing. Can't wait.
Not a big gamer aside Starcraft one & Quake one [yeah, old school total] but Resident Evil and Silent Hill, I played and enjoyed them all.