Topic: Pets anyone?

I'm not sure if there's already a thread like this, did search found nothing smile

I'm a pet lover. I had cats, fish and have owned (and will own again) dogs. Also used to breed avery birds ands show budgies, canaries and my pride and joy as a child, a blue yellow breasted budgie who never failed to win me trophies. The only pets I'm not a great lover of are small fury animals like Hamsters and gerbils. In the UK we are known to be a nation of animal lovers despite some colourful news stories that come along every so often.

So do you guys share your home and lives with animals and what are they? I think it'd be nice to discuss our companions smile

Re: Pets anyone?

i have a great dog  named sammy (it's a female full name samantha) she's a beagle, pointer, and spaniel. she's 9.5 years and i love her to bits. I used to have a ferret which was great also. Sammy is so silly but that's what i love about her. she sometimes doesn't pay attention to where she's going and she runs into a wall or chair or something else. she's not as active as she used to be but she still enjoys a walk everyday and she plays a little but it wears her out pretty quickly.

I have 5 fish and 2 wild animals, I mean kids tongue

I have a Jack Russell named Robin, cats= Jack the Pumpkin King, Spooky, ASH, Tiger, Mysterio, Nepture  One Leopard Gecko named Ian and two chaweenie puppies that can do no wrong, PrimRose and Thor
(now you know why I am constantly cleaning house )
I have a fish tank with a pleco, shark, 3 marble mollies, 3 cream sickle mollies, swordfish and a platty, they like the blue led lights. I post pics on my twitter.

Our family a collie called Annie and a cat called Daisy. I wanted to call her zelda but there u go. I would like to have a tarantula myself. I love spiders.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-08-16 09:39:49)

I have a cat his name is Joe Pesci  lol he is a fat black and white cat

I currently own three cats (Capuccino [dad], Latte [mom] and Domino [son]), lots of fish, a earth turtle.

I formely own:

4 guinea pigs (all died of natural causes)
2 water turtles (same above)
1 black cat (give to cousin)
2 dogs (return to the farm)

I'll tell you a bit about mine now smile

I have two 3 year old cats called TopCat and Benny. Topcat being my baby boy. Benny is a great kid but is like velcro!
I have 8 molly fish, 4 cory cat fish (Sheba, Tigs, Tabby and Felix), 2 bettas (Cloud and Kyon), 6 neon tetras and 2 bristlenose plecos (Whickers and Brillo the baby).
I am hoping to find myself a Staffordshire bull terrier soon. I like dogs. I always feel safer in a house with dogs. My mum has 4!

I also have my own wild animal Ms G. Called Georgia. She's a female ginger child, 3 years old!

Do the Bettas were keep away from eachother?

My family loves pets. We have...

1 guinea pig
2 parakeets
2 hamsters
2 dogs

Headed home from camping. This is Astro (my buddy) and Chloe.
http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/aragonbrian/astroandchloe.jpg

Astro, all grown up. Chilling at home with my son.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae218/aragonbrian/Astroandzak2.jpg

Last edited by Underdog (2012-08-16 10:19:23)

I have an awesome cat by the name of Kevorkian.

He's a lazy kitty.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Kevorkian.jpg

UV, I want to see pics of your bettas lol

My wild animals are Keira (age 6) and Kadence (age 4). They want a cat sooo bad and I wouldn't mind one either, but my hubs is a dog person. We outnumber him so I'm thinking it won't be long.
The five betta are sort of an obsession. I promised I wouldn't buy anymore. They're named Ghost, Luna (our only female), Karloff, Lugosi and Price.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Do the Bettas were keep away from eachother?

Of course! Kyon my old boy is aggressive towards everything so he lives alone while Cloud is gentler and lives with the catfish.

I'll upload some later Ms G. Love the names of yours big_smile Cloud is a lavender male VT and Kyon is a blue male delta.

The Creature wrote:

I have an awesome cat by the name of Kevorkian.

He's a lazy kitty.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/Kevorkian.jpg

Did you uploaded that picture from your desktop?

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

They're named Ghost, Luna (our only female), Karloff, Lugosi and Price.

Hahahaha Karloff and Lugosi. lol

I also have Dog,  He  name is Rory, it mixed breed, Half Jack Russhell and part terrier.
He going to be  2 years old on OCT 1ST!

I have 3 cats, Fudge a big old tabby, Fred who's pure black and Wilma who's tortie. I also have a baby, sorry, puppy, called Lily. She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and she's my pride and joy big_smile we have a 5 year old, 3-legged Border Collie also, Beau.

We are looking for a new puppy to join our clan, as a friend for Lilybobs, and we are getting a new Ragdoll Kitten (who me and the brother want to name Arwen) next month. My brother is also on about getting some fish, he wants a Siamese fighter and some neon tetras.

Ms. G - absolutely LOVE the fish names big_smile

I just gave Latte a bell.

HQ I'd looove a ragdoll!

^^!? What the herg!?

It's a breed of cat. Called the rag doll because when you turn them on their backs they go all floppy, like a ragdoll.

W04 FUZZY CUTIE!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

not allowed animals at my place but i am feeding the cat next door so it hangs out at our house ... loophole

^ Ha...Ha...

There are a family of cats living under the neighbors house next door. Me and my kids sneak next door to feed them a few times a week.

I had a blazing row with my neibour because she was bringing my cat in and feeding him. Wouldn't mind really but it was ham and crap which was making him ill and suspiciously her 3 female cats were all expecting kittens and she was selling 10 quid a pop even though her male cat is castrated. In the end I put 2 and 2 together and worked out she was using my cat to impregnate her cats so she could make money off it. She openly yelled at me in the street "Are you gonna feed this fucking cat or what?!?!" and said he was living in her house now! So I demanded half for all his jabs next year and worming pills etc. She soon changed her tune smile