Topic: Horror movies you want to be toys

So talk about the horror movies that aren't  released as toys and you want people to release them. Or probably some that are less released like Christine or The Fly. Stuffs like ANOES, TTCM, FR13, Alien, Predator were already widely released.

So I want them to probably release MORE Cronenberg films like
Videodrome:Max's Gun

Scanners: The Scanners

The Brood: The Kids

Others stuffs like

The Grudge: Kayako and Toshio

The Ring: Sadako

Dario Argento films might be nice:

Suspiria: Sara

Phenomena: Kid (forgot his name like Patau?)

Re: Horror movies you want to be toys

Evil Dead 2- Ash with working chainsaw
Phenomena- Actual monkey with razor blade
Demons- Motorcycle with sword combo

A vastly improved Phantasm Tall Man. Sculpt him from the second movie and give him the coffin case from Phantasm II with three metal spheres, two silver and one golden. Maybe he could even come with multiple spheres in varying states of armament, ie. two unarmed silver spheres and an unarmed golden one, a silver one with the blades and drill equipped, the golden one with the blades, etc.

A deluxe Mike and Reggie two-pack from Phantasm II. Mike and Reggie with their homemade weapons like the quadro-shotgun, homemade flamethrower, etc.

Even though there's been those NECA figures and the Movie Maniacs stuff, I wouldnt mind seeing horror movie icons in regular smaller action figure form

Hellraiser: Pinhead, Butterball, Chatterer, Julia, Kirsty, Uncle Frank,  Kirsty's father

Micheal Myers the John Carpenter original. I would love to see an action figure of this done right the proper way

Critters - not just the little aliens but also the alien bounty hunters too

C.H.U.D. - would love to see a variety including a Daniel Stern figure lol

Dollman
Subspecies
The Gate - the giant demon action figure would be cool plus the little creepy demon imps, plus the two boys and the sister and the dog

azathoth wrote:

Evil Dead 2- Ash with working chainsaw
Phenomena- Actual monkey with razor blade
Demons- Motorcycle with sword combo

Haha the chimpanzee.

Jigsaw wrote:

A vastly improved Phantasm Tall Man. Sculpt him from the second movie and give him the coffin case from Phantasm II with three metal spheres, two silver and one golden. Maybe he could even come with multiple spheres in varying states of armament, ie. two unarmed silver spheres and an unarmed golden one, a silver one with the blades and drill equipped, the golden one with the blades, etc.

A deluxe Mike and Reggie two-pack from Phantasm II. Mike and Reggie with their homemade weapons like the quadro-shotgun, homemade flamethrower, etc.

Totally YES, Everything jigsaw said I have Cult Classics series 2 of The Tall Man with sphere, evil Minion (I always thought he resembles Al Bundy)

urrutiap Micheal Myers the John Carpenter original. I would love to see an action figure of this done right the proper way (yes exactly)

Silent Hill - Pyramid Head...The Nurses

I would LOVE a Walking Dead Zombie as big as a G I Joe figure!!!

A Captain Rhodes and Bub figure would be amazing. Until then ill just have to make do with my Frankenstein lego figure.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

Totally YES, Everything jigsaw said I have Cult Classics series 2 of The Tall Man with sphere, evil Minion (I always thought he resembles Al Bundy)

urrutiap Micheal Myers the John Carpenter original. I would love to see an action figure of this done right the proper way (yes exactly)

Silent Hill - Pyramid Head...The Nurses

I would LOVE a Walking Dead Zombie as big as a G I Joe figure!!!

Hha yeah I'd love if they made a Pyramid Head.

A Lost Boy wrote:

So talk about the horror movies that aren't  released as toys and you want people to release them. Or probably some that are less released like Christine or The Fly. Stuffs like ANOES, TTCM, FR13, Alien, Predator were already widely released.

Others stuffs like

The Grudge: Kayako and Toshio

The Ring: Sadako

Gentle Giant was going to do a grudge statue in the past but seemed like it got canned.

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp238/electricsheep54/Grudge2-Pack.jpg

Neca was going to do a samara Ring boxset but that got canned too.

http://photos1.blogger.com/img/273/2386/400/44.jpg

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/uploads/ring030408.jpg

I remember a time  when they came out with a set of ringu plush toys , it's a shame that i did not get them at the time , very rare now.

But at least i got the sadako little wind-up toy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/marshal99/44_12230411.jpg

The Toxic Avenger -- obese Mayor toy with removable guts

Blood Diner: killer cannibal toy with twist-action broom swing that knocks the deep-fried head off a bikini bimbo

Mute Witness -- 1/6 scale snuff film set with bloody prostitute doll

Night of the Creeps -- prep creep toy with trigger-activated leech expulsion

The Omen -- "Mouse Trap"-like board game.  Think about it...

Big Man Japan -- can you imagine a set of Shogun Warrior-like dolls of creatures from this flick?  Crazy!

Creepshow -- play set featuring water-logged ghosts and a crate monster

I've been up all night and am a bit scattered.  That's all I can think of right now. lol

Bub should have a Salem's Lot book and Walkman headphones with him of course.

They should make Salem's Lot, The Shining and Carrie, probably also Children of The Corn. Christine is the only Stephen King they had done.

Vasquez wrote:

There totally is a Bub figure! Seen it on amazon.

thedeadshallrule wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:

The Cult Classics 2 Tall Man was a big disappointment for me. The character deserves a much better action figure and Phantasm in general has lots of merchandising potential when you think about it.

Maybe the Mike and Reggie set could also come with The Tall Man. I can see it being a deluxe set with the embalming room/spacegate from the ending of Phantasm II. Maybe The Tall Man in it can be a variant figure, ie. a melting and corroding version from being pumped full of acid.

ChainSaW80 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

There totally is a Bub figure! Seen it on amazon.

Wont ship to UK though sad

^^ Felt really bad for cpt Rhodes in the movie though sad

Godzilla 2014-I would LOVE to see a figure made of Godzilla opening the MUTO's mouth and blowing atomic breath in it as shown in the movie. That would be a SICK figure!! Also, it would be the cherry on top of the atomic breath could light up too!!