Topic: Impromptu movie night 8/18/2012

Lon & I have Saturday free, so we'll be watching some films.  Remakes, actually.

Here's the list of possibles:

Night of the Demons
Dawn '04
13 Ghosts
House on Haunted Hill
Elm St.
Hills have eyes '06
Quarantine
My Bloody Valentine
Wicker Man

Toss in your picks in a post below.  Wicker Man is almost a given since we get to riff on Nick Cage.

It'll start sometime in the evening. This is one of our freelance nights, so don't expect much organization!  big_smile

edit- for those who don't know, movie nights are where we throw a movie on and chat on skype.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-17 15:18:30)

Re: Impromptu movie night 8/18/2012

Let me know times. I think I can jump in for at least one.

I vote for either Dawn or Demons. I'm game for Wicker Man too. Haven't seen it in years.

^^

Times will depend on when people show up, really.  And you don't have to wait on me- if 2 people are on at 3PM, fire one up!  Stragglers can catch up.

I'll try and drop in for this!

Actually, I think I'll make the Wicker Man remake reserved for later on in the night, to maximize the bees' potential.

Not BEES!

You bitches!  It's all for nothing!  Not the bees! Arrrggggghhhhhh....

if i were you i'd drop the nicholas Cage " Wicker Man" completely! saw it recently and it's awful! have no desire to see it again.
and see! everytime i have to edit my posts because they get missed off!!! mad sheeeeshhh!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-08-18 14:33:36)

Drop Cage from a very high building heh

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Drop Cage from a very high building heh

Now, now Daphne, no need to be nasty! wink XXX

@Wolfster- The whole reason for Wicker Man was for us to make fun of him, MST3K style.

Vasquez is firing up Suicide Club right about now, so anyone interested head on over to Skype.  Just ask him where he's at to get sync'd.

Panda and I are kinda busy for a while, so there will be another movie later on.  And depending on when Lon shows up, Wicker Man is on the ticket (see Wolfster comment ^^^).

Oh, damn. I have to work tonight too. I'll be home sometime after 11:00pm, you guy's will probably still be at it by then, so I might just catch the tail end of the movie night. smile

Not going to make it. My oldest came down with something and she's pretty miserable right now. Sorry guys.

Excuses, excuses...

Yeah, yeah. You won't miss me.

But you're wrong.  Azzie and I are both sitting here bemoaning the fact that you're not there.  We're contemplating just ending movie nights for good now since you didn't show up. 

Do you see?  Do you see what happens when you skip movie night?  Things go to hell in a handbasket, that's what!

Update time- Lon, Vas, & I just skewered Cage like an ugly beast that need to be put down in Wicker Man.

Vas went to bed, Lon & I need to get some dinner, so check in in about an hour for the next film.  (Roughly 11PM US Eastern)

^^^ I'll stay logged on in case any of you chumps want to drop in and chat.  Though you probably wont since I just called you chumps.
big_smile

Apparently Azzie and Mr. B dozed off on me.  Haven't heard peep from either in half an hour. lol

Damn, I thought you dudes would be at it until the morning. Guess not.

Bunch a' high, sleepy monkeys ya are. tongue

I'm still on there, chatting with Zero right now.

Post recinded

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-20 09:50:48)