Topic: What's the name of this film?

I ahve seen the trailer for this film on newer dvds lately but I can't think of it right now and don't know if it's coming out in theaters or straight to dvd.

It's about a woman who travels to another country or place and goes to a huge old house(which she might have inherited) and then discovers that she has a brother and he's there too and that there family had been murdered there many years before and there are ghosts in it and they can't get out of the house. The actors look like they are in there 40's or 50's ages that play the brother and sister.

Anyone know the name of this film?

Re: What's the name of this film?

Sounds like The Abandoned, part of the After Dark Horror Fest.  You can get it on dvd now.  Plot synopsis:

An American woman searching for her birth parents learns she has inherited a house in the middle of a forest in a remote area of Russia. It is the house where she was born. Abandoned and uninhabited for 40 years, it stands in total disrepair and neglect. What she finds is more than an old house. She meets a mysterious man claiming to be her twin brother and together they find the house holds dangerous secrets to a past they don't even remember. They are forced to relive a series of horrifying events and shocking murders that occurred just after they were born, and in the place where they were supposed to die.

Yeah the good old Doctor is right, it is The Abandoned.  Part of the After Dark Horror Fest and currently on sale at best buy.  lol

DrChannard wrote:

Sounds like The Abandoned, part of the After Dark Horror Fest.  You can get it on dvd now.  Plot synopsis:

An American woman searching for her birth parents learns she has inherited a house in the middle of a forest in a remote area of Russia. It is the house where she was born. Abandoned and uninhabited for 40 years, it stands in total disrepair and neglect. What she finds is more than an old house. She meets a mysterious man claiming to be her twin brother and together they find the house holds dangerous secrets to a past they don't even remember. They are forced to relive a series of horrifying events and shocking murders that occurred just after they were born, and in the place where they were supposed to die.

Awesome, yeah that's it.......I think they have that dvd at my Movie Gallery here in town so I will see after work today.