Topic: The Hat Thread

I had to post this because my hat is just that awesome.  I welcome everyone to post their own awesome hat pics.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Bry_hat_pic.jpg

Re: The Hat Thread

I see that you all fear the hat.  I don't blame you, it will be stopping by soon to take your brains.  big_smile

Is there a chunk missing, or is it just me?

You're... OLD!

I dunno how to post pictures from computer folder: images games videos download etc. I only know how to upload them on google by copy the url

A Lost Boy wrote:

You're... OLD!

Yeah, most of us are out of puberty.

Am I the only kid here?

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

Is there a chunk missing, or is it just me?

This hat has been to the top of Mount Phillips (a mere 11,500 feet above sea level), to the Gulf shore, up to Boston, had sex with Cthulhu (it was an OK experience), and spanked Lon until he cried "Mommy mommy".

Yeah, this has will eat your kids and just chuckle. 

Fear the hat.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Am I the only kid here?

Pretty much.  By the way, I saw you used the brown word yesterday.  You're on your way to a time out, young man. big_smile

By the way, posting images from your computer: you need to upload them to photobuckter, flickr, whatever online photo site you use, then copy the URLs from there and paste them here. wink

A Lost Boy wrote:

Am I the only kid here?

How old are you? I'm in my twenties, so I'm not a kid (even though I act like one sometimes) lol

LoudLon wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:

Am I the only kid here?

Pretty much.  By the way, I saw you used the brown word yesterday.  You're on your way to a time out, young man. big_smile

By the way, posting images from your computer: you need to upload them to photobuckter, flickr, whatever online photo site you use, then copy the URLs from there and paste them here. wink

Wat's the brown word?

I think the next youngest is Creature at 18/19 or so (sorry if I got it wrong Creatch).

Lots of 20s & 30s, a sizable group doing the 40s thing, and some up into their 50s.  Don't know if we have any in their 60s.

The other thing you can do is make a Google site and store pics there.  I think at last count I have 17 of them, lol  (OK, most of them are for the podcasts)

And don't cross Lon, for he is like a wizard-
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
And sometimes he hires servants that fling poo.  big_smile

And NO ONE has an awesome hat?  I'm disappointed in the lot of you!  You could just post the hat...

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-23 23:03:13)

I had a grey South Carolina casquette that my mother's friend gave to me. With the trademark tree in dark blue color in the middle. I wear it all the time. I dunno how to post stuffs on google so tongue

^^Also with the moon.

"To the moon, Alice!"

^^Wut?

Ah, youngin's.  Towards the bottom of the paragraph.

A Lost Boy wrote:

Am I the only kid here?

I think so. You've taken my place as 'HM's Young One'. Continue growing, young padawan (feels so good to be able to say 'young padawan' now). This site will allow you to grow and expand beyond what you probably thought you could in terms of how much new horror stuff you'll learn about. You're only 13, but you already seem to be pretty educated on the genre. I wasn't educated on horror at 13, I just liked em'. Then along came the interwebz and oh shit.

Although I didn't join the site at 13 (I think Mr. Black did though, which is pretty awesome), I believe I was 15 or so when I joined. I could do the math right now, but I'm far too lazy. lol

A Lost Boy you may be, but not when posting here. This site rocks and it's cool that you've found it! If I didn't originally welcome you to the boards, I do so now! smile

And Azzie....that hat is so awesome I can't even describe it in words.
Too much funk for me to handle, that's why I leave it up to tha monkey. You go, Azz!

EDIT - Oh, and regarding the visage vs. hat debate....it's the combo that makes that picture so funny. But if I had to choose one....of course I'd choose the hat.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-08-24 05:32:42)

A Lost Boy wrote:

Wat's the brown word?

"Shit."

azathoth wrote:

I think the next youngest is Creature at 18/19 or so (sorry if I got it wrong Creatch).

18 it is, you got it right on the first try!

Ty, you are wise beyond your years.

azathoth wrote:

Ty, you are wise beyond your years.

Thank you, Azzie. I thought the hat was a good choice. big_smile

And here I thought, I was the youngest.

^^I guess I am

I honestly think I shoulda show my face first.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3028/2595070049_731a11bcc4_m.jpg

Taken by my sister.