Re: Supernatural is back for season 7!! YES!!!

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o120/kansascitylady/3345476486_b28cc11e53.jpg

haha! i just spilled coffee over the place . gross

I did stop watching this show, after it taken of ITV 1 on to Sky living not that i got sky back again, i will need start of ep 1

What season are they on now, i have total lost track of this show.

Season 7 is over; gearing up for season 8.

I just started watching the show this year.  When I was about to move and knew I'd be without 'net for a while, I DLed a bunch of TV series to pass the time and Supernatural was one of them.  Watched the entire series, from season 1; episode 1 all the way to the season 7 finale in the space of about a week and a half.  I now consider myself a fan.

Oh I always watch the Winchester boys.  After 8 years of filming 45 minutes away, you would have thought I would have run into one of them by now...sadly, I have not.

Well if you ever do, give Jensen Ackles my email address.  I have a script I'm writing with him in mind as the lead.  Tell him he'll like it; he'd play a single dad trying to save his town from vengeful lumberjack ghosts. big_smile

Last edited by LoudLon (2012-08-23 15:03:09)

@LoudLon, well first he would have to escape my grasp before he reads your script, and that ain't gonna happen  smile

Well, don't wear him out too much.  The role does require some physicality and he's no good to me drained.

I have a lot of catching up to do.
On the 13th episode of season one. Have 3 more box sets to go through. And maybe I should buy the rest tongue

Anyone watching the premiere tonight?

He he- Cass is coming back next week...

just started season 7 on dvd. i like the series watched all previous 6 seasons. more hits than misses overall  although like " X files" i prefer the one offs rather than the elongated and increasingly convulted story lines. only watched first 6 episodes of season 7 so far and it's ok.

I never wanted to give this show a chance because I thought it was just some teen heartthrob show, but I watched some on Netflix and it's really, really good.  Definitely a fan!!

I missed so many episodes in the beginning, when it aired, that I stopped watching it.
Now I'm trying to catch up on DVD big_smile
Season 2 episode 7

We were just talking about this show on Skype last night.  Like Garden, I was very resistant because I thought it was just some cheap X-Files knock-off with a couple pretty boys in the lead.  But I broke down and gave it a look last year, and was almost immediately hooked.  I downloaded every single episode and watched the entire run of the show in the space of about two weeks, the entire seven seasons' worth, and am currently up to date on the show.

LoudLon wrote:

We were just talking about this show on Skype last night.  Like Garden, I was very resistant because I thought it was just some cheap X-Files knock-off with a couple pretty boys in the lead.  But I broke down and gave it a look last year, and was almost immediately hooked.  I downloaded every single episode and watched the entire run of the show in the space of about two weeks, the entire seven seasons' worth, and am currently up to date on the show.

i must admit like you two guys i resisted it for ages  because i thought it was very girly especially when the girls kept on about the two guys on this forum ( no offence girls smile ) but like Lon when i watched it i realised it was pretty good. some great stories over the 6 series and the seventh one isn't bad eithier. a few stinkers but that's to be expected. Jensen Ackles is a much better actor than Jared by the way, but they work well together.

Jensen smile yessss
I love his attitude in Supernatural it is fun city

I agree about Ackles.  It actually surprised me just how good he is, not just as that character, but as an actor in general.  The guy may be a pretty boy but he's got chops.  And as I also mentioned on Skype, I'm still not yet fully warmed up to Padalecki.  He and Ackles play well off of each other but on his own, he seriously lacks charisma, IMO.

I was a fan up until they got to a lot of the angels and demons stuff, then I really started to lose interest and havent watched like the last 3 seasons

A supernatural thread thats great i love this show. The first three season were pure magic ... then it went slightly down hill from there :-/ It took me ages to get used to angel/heaven and hell story line. Still a great show though and i'm still praying Jeffrey Dean Morgan will make a cameo before it ends ....

Last edited by tamina (2013-08-03 14:42:52)

My sister always tried to get me to watch this show.  I was a huge x-files fan and she always said the two shows were similar.  She was right I should have listened to her lol. I've finally caught up and now I'm going to the Supernatural convention in a few weeks.  Woohoo!  I can't wait!