Topic: Possessed (2000)

I found out about  this movie over the weekend , it was TV movie, not sure if it DVD anywhere,

I talking to my friend about Exorcismus (2010) telling him that this movie is  much better then The Devil Inside (2011) ,
Then you notice  that it was a Girls that getting possessed, The Exorcist ,The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Exorcismus, The Devil insdie, The Last Exorcism,  Paranormal Activity movies,

But for once!  I found movie about boy getting possessed!
Plot:  An 11 year old boy starts throwing temper tantrums, vomiting on and attacking people, and swearing uncontrollably. Furnature begin to move on its own when he is around, and he doesn't remember any of it. After giving up on the protestants, the boys parents turn to the catholic church for help. Father Bowden is a WWII veteran who is experiencing nightmares, flashbacks and other personal problems, including alcoholism. He is recruited by the archbishop to perform a series of exorcisms. This is the apparently true account of the last exorcism known to have been done by the catholic church.

I can't seem to find  another trailer, this seem half into trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4WswLUJSDY

Re: Possessed (2000)

Think i saw this movie once , really boring.

For a minute there , i thought you are talking about the Linda Blair spoof movie "repossessed".

Last edited by fmvgamer (2012-08-25 00:48:14)

BASSI wrote:

I found out about  this movie over the weekend , it was TV movie, not sure if it DVD anywhere,

I talking to my friend about Exorcismus (2010) telling him that this movie is  much better then The Devil Inside (2011) ,
Then you notice  that it was a Girls that getting possessed, The Exorcist ,The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Exorcismus, The Devil insdie, The Last Exorcism,  Paranormal Activity movies,

But for once!  I found movie about boy getting possessed!
Plot:  An 11 year old boy starts throwing temper tantrums, vomiting on and attacking people, and swearing uncontrollably. Furnature begin to move on its own when he is around, and he doesn't remember any of it. After giving up on the protestants, the boys parents turn to the catholic church for help. Father Bowden is a WWII veteran who is experiencing nightmares, flashbacks and other personal problems, including alcoholism. He is recruited by the archbishop to perform a series of exorcisms. This is the apparently true account of the last exorcism known to have been done by the catholic church.

I can't seem to find  another trailer, this seem half into trailer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4WswLUJSDY

This is the one from 2000 starring Timothy Dalton, right?  I've had this flick on my external drive for almost a year and haven't gotten around to it yet. hmm

Possessed (2000)

I really enjoyed most of the movie,

This  movie dose not take long to getting going and there are some good scenes in this movie but I would not say they are  scary scene but really good for a TV movie.

the first 45 minutes of the movie were very entertaining and the one scene that surprised me as  one really bloody scene, which I did not expect to see any bloody moment in this movie at all.

After the 45 mins mark. it kinda calm down.  now and again for the next hour, there were some  dull moment but they don't last for long but this movie could have been a little bit shorter, as it was little to long.

I really did enjoy how the movie came to a end, i thought it was really clever!, connecting the movie to flashback early in the movie.

The acting for this movie was really good from everyone in the movie.
I going to give this movie 7 out of 10

Last edited by BASSI (2012-08-25 16:26:47)