Topic: Paranormal Activity 4

I am a fan of the Paranormal Activity movies (3 scared the crap outta me, in an empty theater, last day of showing, I SWORE Toby was breathing right behind me!!!) The trailer for 4 looks great. What I really like is the intertwining of the stories within the movies. Good Deal.

Re: Paranormal Activity 4

Probably just you and I will be the only ones brave enough to admit they're looking forward to it. big_smile

I still haven't got around to #2 yet.  sad

azathoth wrote:

don't feel bad az if it makes you feel any better I haven't seen 2 either

but on a bright side my name is on the credits of the first one lol

I like them I wasnt sure at first but I have decided I do like them I have seen the first two and will be dvring the 3rd one soon I cant wait for the 4th

azathoth wrote:

Bran muffins.  They work like a charm. smile

LoudLon wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Bran muffins.  They work like a charm. smile

Too many of those puppys it will be the eye of the needle for you lol

I'm a fan of this series.  I caught the first 2 on DVD, but went to the theater for 3, & it really worked well with an audience.  I like the 1st, thought 2 was just OK, but really liked 3, as it is the most entertaining & satisfying as a movie.  I'm really looking forward to Part 4 & hope it's at least as good as the rest.  I would also like to catch this one in the theater.

I really like this series but I've made a point of going to see them in the theatres early in the run when they're packed. I think the audience reactions help add to the atmosphere of the movies.

I think the 4th one looks interesting and I love how they've tied them all together. Even if their marketing ploys are getting old, the movies are still enjoyable.

I can't even watch the trailer. Those movies scare me to death, like hold my hand while i watch scare.

This is the movie I'm the most looking forward to see along with V/H/S.
Love the whole serie, 3 was really cool.
So yeah, waiting impatiently.

i thought the first one was good, didn't like the second one, liked the third one but like everything else they'll milk it dry.

Hope this wiill be goood...

paranormal series is really gud.......trailers of paranormal is gud........

binny11 wrote:

paranormal series is really gud.......trailers of paranormal is gud........

why do you type....every post like this....with random periods......

Have watched the all parts of paranormal activity but I think 4 part is much better than the all parts..

^^
Watch your step.  One spam message and you're toast.

I missed it in the theater, whistle at me if you know the release date for the dvd, thanks:)

January 22nd.