Topic: Worst horror movies of all time.

Not sure if this has been done before or not so heere we go.
What do you think are the worst horror Movie(s) of all time?
Top of my list would be Terror Toons.

Re: Worst horror movies of all time.

I am voting for "Calling All Monsters." You know, the one with every monster in Japanese history on one stage? The one where you can actually see the actors face inside Godzilla's mouth?

Second place goes to "Rodan," where there is one scene where they blow up the same plane four different times, using the same scene for four different shoot downs. This is also the one where you can see an F-86 taxiing backwards in the background of the "Control Tower" scene.

To avoid:
-The Omen(2006)
-The Card Player(2004)
-Giallo(2009)
-FD 4
-Nightmare on Elm Street remake
-Friday remake
-Plan 9
-1 missed call remake
I think there are worse which I haven't seen.
That's all I can tell.

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-08-29 13:32:19)

A Lost Boy wrote:

To avoid:

-The Wolfman(2010)

-ALL Final Destination except for Final Destination 5(2011)
That's all I can tell.

what? you're kidding right? worst horror films of all time? all i can say is you ain't seen a lot of horror!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-07-15 14:46:09)

Glen or Glenda?

Ed Wood gets a lot of shit over Plan 9 From Outer Space, but trust me.  His previous flick Glen or Glenda blows Plan 9 right out of the water in terms of god-awfulness.  At least Plan 9 is accidentally entertaining; Glen or Glenda is just straight up torture.

Boarding House ( 1986)
any Andy Milligan film

many others but can't think at the moment.

WOAH WOAH WOAH!
Terror Toons has its own group of followers that love the film. I actually reccomend it! I say the worse horror film I have watched recently would be Shark Night! That film was horrible! I would also have to say Jason Goes to Manhattan is a terrible movie. !

LoudLon wrote:

Glen or Glenda?

Don't forget he wrote Orgy of the Dead, One Million AC/DC (as Akdon Telmig), and directed Night of the Ghouls.

Oh geez I forgot about Saw 3D. The final movie felt like a cop out, like it was just made to please the fans and I'd just like to think that Saw 3 is the final one. I liked the first 3 Saw movies when Leigh Whannell and James Wan were still involved.

wolfman1959 wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:

To avoid:

-The Wolfman(2010)

That's all I can tell.

what? you're kidding right? worst horror films of all time? all i can say is you ain't seen a lot of horror!

I got the idea that fans of the riginal wolfman will hate it. for fd. Gotta watch it again and again in order to like it.

Project vampire 1993 probably the worst horror movie i have ever seen
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0170459/

azathoth wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

Glen or Glenda?

Orgy of the Dead

That made me laugh more than it should of lol

Hahaha wtf there's : Night of, Dawn of , Day of , Shaun of, Return of, Hell of, City of, Orgy of, Children of, Diary of, Land of, Highschool of lol what's more?

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-08-25 10:20:14)

Glen or Glenda is pretty bad. I think the worst one I've seen is called Gremlins. No not the awesome one with Gizmo. It's really bad. You can totally tell that the gremlins are hand puppets and every time they "attack" someone it is just the person holding the puppet against their throat. I have to admit it was pretty funny though.

Oh how could I forget the classic Manos Hands of Fate? I just got to watch that on the big screen with MST3K broadcasting live. That one was pretty bad. The repeated moments of just the cast staring off into the distance for like 3 minutes was funny but obnoxious too. Plus they used the same doorway as every exit. The acting was atrocious as well.

wolfman1959 wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:

To avoid:

-The Wolfman(2010)

That's all I can tell.

I second this. Not you sound rude but Wolfman 2010 is actually very good imho. Fun to watch and pretty gripping. The gore is worth it too.

FD collection is a very well worn dvd of mine. All (apart from 4) get watched A LOT!. Especially 2 and 5.

I can't really name the worst. Had quite a few I've been royally disapointed with but none I can say I dispised with the very salt of my being. Latest that I was extremely angry about lately was "The Tortured"

Alien Resurrection is easily one of the worst horror movies ever made. And no, I'm not kidding.

For me House Of Wax [2005] is pretty terrible, but I think that's because I love the original so much, and I was pretty disgusted that someone would cast Paris Hilton in anything.

Also The Ruins [2008] was abysmal. Chain Letter [2010] left me wishing I had smashed my head into the door for 2 hours rather than sat through it. There are a lot more, I'm gonna trawl through my records to find the worst!

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Alien Resurrection is easily one of the worst horror movies ever made. And no, I'm not kidding.

I agree,they should have stopped after Aliens.

Nightmare man from 8 films to die for.  The only good thing about it is now I can make fun of my brother for picking out the worst movie ever.  I held that record before him when I picked out Bug.  Yikes!  That was a bad one too.

I like the final destination movies though even if it's just to make fun of them.

I agree with Terror Toons,  it so bad, that is made feel sick!

Oh yes forgot about Chain Letter. Pretty disapointing from the start. I don't usually mind the "After Dark" movies. The Task was pretty poop too.

Triangle was one I was just bored with. It just dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and no real pay off.

hellrat wrote:
Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I agree,they should have stopped after Aliens.

I actually liked Alien: Resurrection. Call was cute.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

For me House Of Wax [2005] is pretty terrible, but I think that's because I love the original so much, and I was pretty disgusted that someone would cast Paris Hilton in anything.

Also The Ruins [2008] was abysmal. Chain Letter [2010] left me wishing I had smashed my head into the door for 2 hours rather than sat through it. There are a lot more, I'm gonna trawl through my records to find the worst!

Paris Hilton's dead was amazing.

The only movie I ever liked Paris Hilton in was Repo! The Genetic Opera. The part may as well have been written just for her.