Re: P.a. 4

I don't mind franchises per se,unfortunately most like the original Friday the 13th and NOES,and Alien dragged on long past when they should have ended.

I liked the first one, but I didn't love the movie so much that I wanted to see the sequels.

Paranormal Activity 4 which is not released yet....So i watched the trailer last night, But part 2 is amazing rather then part 4, But i am horror freaker so i am waiting to watch full movie....

I got around to PA 3.  At that/this point it just seems like the same thing over and over, with some tweaking.  PA 4 needs to pull out some stops to make a wave.

I agree with the Monkey. I get nothing new or fresh out of any of the sequels. I'm going to avoid this one.

I hope Paranormal Activity doesn't fall down the same route as Saw with sequels nearly every year.

Pass.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only liked it because Ben was cool and the ending was okay. Still, the franchise is showing its age. It's formula is becoming repetitive and tiresome.

I just saw this.  I was one of the last defenders of this series left on earth.  Loved 1 and 3, and 2 was ok.  4 was absolutely ridiculous.  Horrible in so many ways.  It was nonsensical and unbelievable.  Painful to watch. 

Why oh why did you do this to me?  How can I possibly defend this series now?  They should have stopped at 3.  Yes, I know, others think they shoulda stopped before the 1st one.