Topic: The Possession - Kill Katie Malone

I like the trailers that are showing on TV and the ones on my best friend YouTube but there's something I don't get. is the story.

A young girl buys an antique box at a yard sale, unaware that inside the collectible lives a malicious ancient spirit. The girl's father teams with his ex-wife to find a way to end the curse upon their child.

Kill Katie Malone is exactly that, the only difference is that in Katie Malone it's bought on eBay and it's a guy that buys it.
Katie Malone is the most EVIL ghost I've seen EVER.

But yeah, I don't know what to think really. I'll probably see it anyways, just that I'll feel an impression of deja-vu.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-08-26 20:49:11)

Re: The Possession - Kill Katie Malone

I watched Kill Katie Malone.  It doesn't seem the same to me, at least I hope not because that movie really sucked.  That was about college kids getting wishes from the spirit.  It's been a while but I don't think any one was possessed in that one.  There was a box but that's the only similarity I remember.  Anyways, I can't wait to see possession!

Last edited by riverash (2012-08-26 21:13:03)

Re: The Possession - Kill Katie Malone

They got killed which is worst than being possessed.
But the fact is that it's a box bought with a spirit inside. and they wanna get rid of the spirit, very similar. IMO.

I personally LOVED Kill Katie Malone.

I dare anyone to find a ghost as destructive as the one in this movie. Definitely the maddest I've ever seen in Horror.