Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 30

This week's match up features five feral, furry, freakishly frightening carnivores.  Let's see what happens when...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Fluffy.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Critters.jpg

Much like the Ash vs 3 Rage-Infected match from a few months back, DHMW will occasionally have one opponent who so out-matches the other that in order to tip the scale even, I'll add to the opposition.  And since Critters tend to attack in groups anyway, I'd say this one's about as even as it's going to get. 

As a reminder...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 30

Erm... who vs who? I can't see the images.

Try refreshing your browser.  They're there.

Ah the damn critters eh?

Well I think small animals are really pesky and annoying. The critters might a lil bit weak but they are very ...loud.

Hehe....fun idea for a match, Lon.

I'm going with the Crate Monster! Because he's big, he's heavy, and he'll smash the shit out of those 4 little Critters, easy. Sure, the Critters may move faster. But so do rats compared to humans. The bubonic plague aside, who wins those matches (with size in mind here, of course)?

The Crate Monster will tear those little dudes up and swallow them down in no less that five minutes.

What irks me about the Critters pic above is that I spliced two different pics together (each pic had two critters in it) and shrank it as small as I could to where you could still make it out, and the damn Motivational template I used STILL cut half of the picture out. lol

Bump.

I'm going with the Crate Monster from Creepshow, as I believe this loping, ape-like beast could smash four Crites without much trouble.  Sure, they'd latch on a take a few bites from him first, but I believe he'd pull em' off one by one and swallow them whole.  Now, the giant Crite ball from Critters 2 might be a different story...

I voted critters.

Those pesky, deviant, carnivorous crites *aka Critters, can certainly create havoc, alone or in bunches. 

The Crate monster has a insatiable appetite for flesh. With ape-like features and equipped with the fangs of a wolverine, it can tear flesh from the bone in a instant.

If the two creatures were to do battle against each other.  Despite the critters having a 2-1 advantage. I say the Crate monster wins.

Reason being; the Crate monster has a size and strength advantage. The Critters may be able to do some damage to the Crate monster, but once the Crate monster got a hold of one/both of those Critters. It would woof them down faster than I mac down on a Krispy Kreme donut.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-09-02 19:07:25)

Right-o.  Voting is officially over.  The results:

Critters: 3 Votes
All were justified votes: 3 x 5 pts each = 15 pts
Total pts: 15

Critters: 2 Votes
Both were non-justified votes: 2 x 1 pt each = 3 pts
Total pts: 2

Winner: THE CRATE MONSTER.

Thanks to all who participated.  I'll once again remind folks that if you vote, be sure to post why you think that character would win.  Those are called "justified votes" and count as 5 points each.  Otherwise they're "non-justified" votes and only count as 1 point each.

Keep an eye out for Round 31, which will be up shortly. smile

Ah, this is pretty tough, I think some are dismissing the crites a bit to quickly. They are kinda clever in packs and can use there surrounding to their advantage. However, I think the crate monster ferocity and size advantage would prove to much for the critters still. They would put up a good fight bit the crate monster will come out victorious in the end.

Winner: Crate monster

I missed it, but I go with Critters.