Topic: BIONICLE anyone?

I just want to ask who played BIONICLE and was what yor first one. Well mine was Makuta Teridax in 2003 given by my mom's Italian co-worker/friend. Lost some pieces because I dunno what that was. 2 years later I bought Toa Hordika Vakama and while going home when I put the canister on front of the car looking at it and waiting to open it (still dunno what that was). I heard Fernando by ABBA and now every time I heard that song I remember the time when I bought the Toa of Fire. Next I bought Matau, then Nokama, then I received Nuju from my mom. Then Visorak Keelerak, Oohnorak... So did u guys had some BIONICLE? Don't say anything about that ****** He** Fac**** ********!

Re: BIONICLE anyone?

Also I think only Scavy knows them or had them because most people here are all parents and adults. Though they might have bought them for their kids.

My son loved Bionicle and still has a huge bin full of them.  He doesn't play with the Lego anymore but there are a few Bionicle in his book shelves smile

BTW....I think you are the same age, he might even be older!

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2012-08-31 04:26:40)

I'm 14.

I used to have some of them when i was younger. Great fun.

How old are u Pvt. Vasquez?

^
Im 21 now but i got the Bionicles when i was like 12/13/14.

You're never too old to dislike BIONICLE. smile

I actually rebuilt them and put them on shelves. They get really and I hate to move their arm and legs because they might broke.