Topic: James Herbert - New Book! Ash

yay…. It’s finally here!! James’ new novel Ash is now officially available.

After much anticipation as to when it was going to be released, it’s finally arrived.  I’m sure it is going to be a roller coaster of a ride if the Exclusive Book Trailer is anything to go by.

The long awaited new novel ‘Ash’ by James Herbert.
Ash features one of Herbert’s best-loved characters, David Ash, the sceptical paranormal detective, first encountered in The Ghosts of Sleath and Haunted both No. 1 bestsellers.

David Ash – detective of the paranormal – is sent to the mysterious Comraich Castle, secluded deep in the Scottish countryside, to investigate a strange, high-profile case: a man has been found crucified – in a room that was locked.

The reports suggest that the cliff-top castle is being haunted . . .

Who – or what – is the reclusive hooded figure that Ash has seen from the window walking across the courtyard in the dead of night? What are the strange, animal-like sounds that come from the surrounding woods? And why are the castle’s inhabitants so reluctant to talk about what they have seen? . . .

What Ash eventually discovers is truly shocking.

Prepare to be chilled to the marrow . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unu5yipo … embedded#!

Re: James Herbert - New Book! Ash

I went to get this book after work but it was sold out!

Interesting. I haven't read any James Herbert to be honest, but I do have a copy of 'Haunted', which I still haven't read yet. At some point, even though I'm up to my neck right now in new reading material, I'll give it a try. Herbert sounds promising. If I dig it, I'll pick up 'Ash'.

At first though, I thought maybe it was a novel about the Ash from The Evil Dead series. I was kinda excited. hmm

The Creature wrote:

Interesting. I haven't read any James Herbert to be honest, but I do have a copy of 'Haunted', which I still haven't read yet. At some point, even though I'm up to my neck right now in new reading material, I'll give it a try. Herbert sounds promising. If I dig it, I'll pick up 'Ash'.

At first though, I thought maybe it was a novel about the Ash from The Evil Dead series. I was kinda excited. hmm

When I first Heard about the Book Called Ash, I thought the same lol