Re: DRUNK thread

Pyhhra wrote:

Moving on to The Doors wink

im gonna post it hear cos been high is awesome and kinda the same thing. should have stuck with queen some of the greatest drinking music ever right there.

also GnR appetite for destruction i cant see how you cant have a good time
followed by any thing by George Thorogood

A Lost Boy wrote:

WTF is this ****!?

lol

A Lost Boy wrote:

WTF is this ****!?

Ha Ha Ha! I thought the title of the thread pretty much spoke for itself. Gotta have somewhere to drunkenly ramble smile

pcow wrote:
Pyhhra wrote:

Moving on to The Doors wink

im gonna post it hear cos been high is awesome and kinda the same thing. should have stuck with queen some of the greatest drinking music ever right there.

also GnR appetite for destruction i cant see how you cant have a good time
followed by any thing by George Thorogood

Excellent choices.

Ybadwgeguaddahgqegqgdkakjd;op
Woops, guess the good old Jack Daniels is working good. MWAHAHA big_smile

I need a beer

Here's one for you HELRZR.

Beer

Cheers!!! smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Here's one for you HELRZR.

Beer

Cheers!!! :)

Don't ask me why, but I'm beginning to like you even though I don't
drink that crap...like drinking molasses and oil!!

What's your favorite one??? Yeah curious... smile

kXnPunk wrote:

personally.... I drink Molsons...you!!!!

HELRZR wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

personally.... I drink Molsons...you!!!!

You seem like the type that would drink JD or something like that

Yeah I drink JD but as far as beer go, aside Guinness, I drink Molson Ex, Heineken and Black Label.
Oh and some cool breweries ones we got here in Quebec's H3LL, UniBroue makes excellent ones like La Fin Du Monde [The End Of The World].

But really I like about EVERYTHING that contains alcool. I'm a drunkated dude. lol

That's cool man....So are you getting a hockey team anytime soon!!!!

Hahaha I wish!!!
It'd be the NJ Devils for sure. as the best goaler, Martin Broder which is a Qubecker and has records going like mad is with them. Oh and I LOOOVE the Devil. big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

Hahaha I wish!!!
It'd be the NJ Devils for sure. as the best goaler, Martin Broder which is a Qubecker and has records going like mad is with them. Oh and I LOOOVE the Devil. big_smile

I'm in Oil Country....would be nice to see the Oilers make the Playoffs this year i've
been waiting to long already

Yeah, don't we miss sir Gretzky. I miss those days really, every game was way better than now. Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Quebec Nordiques and the Stasny bros, the Jets, the North Stars, the Whalers and all. Nowadays it's very different. Not that it's THAT bad but it had an intensity then that we don't have anymore. And don't talk to me about the freaking Montreal Canadians, they just suck and they're for me the team I hate the most. I'm glad that we MIGHT get another team in Quebec city soon. Hope they're gonna have one.
I'll rememver that crazy game Canadians against Nordiques with the biggest general battle at the end for the rest of my life. That was a blast to watch. What a show. lol
Good Friday Brawl

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-01 10:16:45)

BTW, a fifth coffee with that in it for me now. YUMMY!!!
BACARDI

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah, don't we miss sir Gretzky. I miss those days really, every game was way better than now. Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Quebec Nordiques and the Stasny bros, the Jets, the North Stars, the Whalers and all. Nowadays it's very different. Not that it's THAT bad but it had an intensity then that we don't have anymore. And don't talk to me about the freaking Montreal Canadians, they just suck and they're for me the team I hate the most. I'm glad that we MIGHT get another team in Quebec city soon. Hope they're gonna have one.
I'll rememver that crazy game Canadians against Nordiques with the biggest general battle at the end for the rest of my life. That was a blast to watch. What a show. lol
Good Friday Brawl

The good old days for sure. Battle of Alberta, Flames and Oilers...Gretz, Messier, Coffee, Kurri, Fuhr...the list goes on

I wonder how intoxication would affect Jasons killing skills. U never know it might help him relax and enjoy a drink with some regular joe's at Crystal Lakes nearer bar.

^^
Interesting idea.  Instead of Freddy vs. Jason, have a party with all of our favorite killers where they just get drunk.  Freddy could break out some dance moves, Jason could juggle some chairs, Mike could do a keg stand, etc.

Or playing poker. lol

Poker Party

kXnPunk wrote:

Or playing poker. lol

Poker Party

i like this!

think i'm going to have a few glasses of the red stuff tonight, feel like it!

Lemme guess, blood???
Oh, no, you're a wolf not a vampire, must be wine then. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

Lemme guess, blood???
Oh, no, you're a wolf not a vampire, must be wine then. lol

yep! but Wolves like a drop of blood now and again smile