Topic: Wrong Turn Series

Give Rank To This Series Out Of 10 According To Horror

Addison Walker
Spam.Com

Re: Wrong Turn Series

That's a rather direct and command-like declaration from someone who's posting for the first time. Why do you want to know what we think?

Part 1 was a perfect 10
Part 2 5/10
Part 3 forgettable
Part 4 said it right in the title...Wrong!

Bunshinsaba wrote:

That's a rather direct and command-like declaration from someone who's posting for the first time. Why do you want to know what we think?

Hmm I thought it was a bit too direct plus the website address at the bottom... Meh.

Only seen the first. As much as I enjoyed it, it didn't leave me with a desire to watch anymore of them.

Give Rank To This Series Out Of 10 According To Slapstick.

Give Rank To This Thread Out Of 10 According To Pointlessness.

Cap Howdy wrote:

Give Rank To This Thread Out Of 10 According To Pointlessness.

Here that, bro.

Liked first movie,  loved the second movie, I hated 3rd movie, didn't mind 4th movie

LOVED the first one. H3LL, it's Eliza Dushku which I dearly love.
Second was nice with Henry Rollins ex-singer from Black Flag one of my favorite Punk bands.
3rd was ok.
4rth was better than 3.
1-10/10
2-9/10
3-6/10
4-7/10

I loved the first three movies actually but never seen the fourth, I keep meaning to check it out but always forget.

Hell if anyone is voicing their opinions on the series here i go (im sur ive said my opinion in other threads before but anyways)

Ive seen Part 1, 2 and 4. Part 3 i have heard is absolutely terrible.

My order. One of the few series where i have enjoyed the sequels far more than the original. I didnt like the first one, i felt that it was distinctly middle of the road especially when u consider it was among the release of other hillbilly killer movies coming out in similar years, most of them not that great (e.g Hills have eyes (Amazing film though), Rest Stop, 2001 maniacs remake, Hill Have eyes 2, Cabin Fever, Hills Run Red, HO1000C (decent film though). What i liked about the sequels is that the piss out of the concept, rather than the serious and also i feel flat, ineffective approach the original took, with over the top kills and they were just plain fun. Now im not saying their were masterpieces but they were as i say decent fun.

1. Part 2
2. Part 4
3. Part 1

Part 1 - 9/10
Part 2 - 8/10
Part 3 - 5/10
Part 4 - 5/10

I like this series overall.  The original was a very successful throwback.  The rest are not very good but are enjoyable enough with some imaginatively over-the-top kllls sprinkled throughout.  I'm looking forward to Part 5 coming out this October, especially since it's takes place during a Halloween festival!  Should be a good time.

I'd go 1, 4, 2, then 3.

Last edited by Maxwell (2012-09-01 12:48:56)

I've only seen the first two.  Didn't like #1, and the only reason I tolerated #2 was because it had my boy Henry "Hank the Tank" Rollins.

Am I the only one who can't stand this franchise?

I liked the first one hated the second and havn't seen another.I was actually surprised there was an upcoming fifth movie.

Ms.Gorefiend wrote:

Am I the only one who can't stand this franchise?

See the post immediately above yours. wink

^^ Yeah, well that figures tongue

Gotta be on your toes, missy, or before you know it, BAM -- you get Lon'ed.

^^ I actually laughed at that. Lon'ed. Do you sit around all day thinking this shit up or does your twisted brain just hand it out on the fly?

It's all on the fly.  If I had to think about it, I'd just screw it up. lol

LoudLon wrote:

I've only seen the first two.  Didn't like #1, and the only reason I tolerated #2 was because it had my boy Henry "Hank the Tank" Rollins.

Henry RULES!!!
Read anything he wrote??? He's an amazing writer, got 5 of his books and they are incredible.

Have all his CDs (except for his Black Flag stuff), his spoken words, a crapload of VHS's and most of the movies he's appeared in.

<--- Rollins fan lol

LoudLon wrote:

Gotta be on your toes, missy, or before you know it, BAM -- you get Lon'ed.

Getting "Lon-ed" sounds dirty! lol

Brother, you don't know the half of it. big_smile