Topic: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly!

This thread is where you can voice your opinion about how you feel about other members.....a place where you can Talk Good, Talk Bad and Ugly about Them.
But cannot take it virile anywhere else on the site.
Whats said here remains here!!!!
This could be interesting!!
Okay, You Bastards can start with me!!!....lol

Okay I'll Start
AZA you have to get rid of those god damn Monkey Avatars already I'm tired
of looking at those damn things...lol

And as for you Wolfy....keep the boobs coming!!

Last edited by HELRZR (2012-09-01 09:02:05)

Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly!

i think there's as much chance of az getting rid of the monkey avatars as there is of me getting rid of the booby ones. Absolute zilch!

I'm a fan of Wolf & DG's avatars.  They definitely make me slow my scroll. 

I for one enjoy monkeys.

Maxwell wrote:

I'm a fan of Wolf & DG's avatars.  They definitely make me slow my scroll. 

I for one enjoy monkeys.

thanks maxwell. i try to please smile

Keep up the good work.  I'm watching Elvira, Mistress of the Dark on Netflix if that tells you anything.  Actually, that might a be a good avatar for you come October (hint, hint).

Maxwell wrote:

Keep up the good work.  I'm watching Elvira, Mistress of the Dark on Netflix if that tells you anything.  Actually, that might a be a good avatar for you come October (hint, hint).

i think i've done her already! ( oooo errr missus tongue)  but i could look if there was a suitable one featuring her. she certainly has impressive jugs tongue

Actually I quite enjoy yours Maxwell. Joe Pilato is kinda hot in Day. I also really liked Lons old avatar of Kurt Russel also.

I've been considering changing it again, this time to Martin Kove in Karate Kid and changing my quote to "Bow to your sensei." lol

As long as DG doesn't change hers, I'm all good.

I think there would be a riot if I did.  It was Ingrid Pitt before, that one was nice too. 

Lon- I do like Bruce Willis also,  especially in Pulp Fiction!

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2012-09-01 13:23:04)

And I dig that other Pitt avie you use.  Ooh...how about some Elke Sommer?  Or maybe some Edwige Fenech? big_smile

Like in Lust for a Vampire?   

Edit- Nevermind, that's not her.  But I do like the one for Lust for a vampire.  I will post it later when I am on a laptop.  smile

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2012-09-01 13:46:56)

Sommer wasn't in Lust for a Vampire, you silly Canadian.

big_smile

And don't you mean Vampire Lovers?  I think that's what it's from, the Pitt avie you use where she's sitting cross-legged in lingerie?  That makes me want to do the Numa Numa dance.

Mi-ya ha ha!

LoudLon wrote:

Sommer wasn't in Lust for a Vampire, you silly Canadian.

big_smile

And don't you mean Vampire Lovers?  I think that's what it's from, the Pitt avie you use where she's sitting cross-legged in lingerie?  That makes me want to do the Numa Numa dance.

Mi-ya ha ha!

no it's " The Vampire Lovers" you silly Amercian. Yvette Sussgard was in " Lust For A Vampire". awful film.

Well pardon the bejeezus out of me.  Yeesh.  I forget one little definite article and the Brit jumps right up my fourth point of contact. 
lol

Lol-   Yeah the original avi was from The Vampire Lovers.  But I have been thinking of switching to Yvette?

One good thing about Wolfman's avatar is that it saves me roughly about £2.50 from getting Nuts or Zoo magazine.

LoudLon wrote:

Well pardon the bejeezus out of me.  Yeesh.  I forget one little definite article and the Brit jumps right up my fourth point of contact. 
lol

just defending my sweet Canadian friend ! i'll always help a lady out of a dress err i mean a damsel in distress tongue

Vasquez wrote:

One good thing about Wolfman's avatar is that it saves me roughly about £2.50 from getting Nuts or Zoo magazine.

:LOL:

wolfman1959 wrote:

just defending my sweet Canadian friend ! i'll always help a lady out of a dress err i mean a damsel in distress tongue

You mean like you did here...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/Oopsie.gif

lol

LoudLon wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

lol

exactly.

I'm a massive fan of Wolfie's avatars, although I vote brunette for next month's choice wink

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I'm a massive fan of Wolfie's avatars, although I vote brunette for next month's choice wink

thank you HQ i'll see what i can dig up, just for you smile

Aww, thank you Wolfie smile I shall definitely look forward to that big_smile

wolfman1959 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

lol

exactly.

Poor dude...he probably wanted that to last a little longer....lol