Topic: Detention on Blu-ray

I just saw that Detention came out on Blu-ray last week. I remember it from SXSW thought it was pretty cool, sort of a meta teen slasher with a really fast pace.  Anybody seen it on BR/DVD? How are the special features?

http://twitchfilm.com/reviews/Detention%20BD%20BOx%20Art.jpg

Re: Detention on Blu-ray

Well, I finally saw this... thing, and I didn't care for it.  Maybe I'm just getting old, but I thought it tried too hard to be clever, but crumbled under the weight of its own excesses.  It was like something Diablo Cody would write.  It being described as one of those self-aware horror movies like Scream is unfair to Scream.  I DID, however, enjoy the many 90s references, as the fashions, trends, and tunes took me back to high school.  Beyond that, this was a tough watch for me.

Maxwell wrote:

Well, I finally saw this... thing, and I didn't care for it.  Maybe I'm just getting old, but I thought it tried too hard to be clever, but crumbled under the weight of its own excesses.

My thoughts exactly.

The picture's of them glitzy disney like teens puts me off. Yuck. Ill just save my money by watching their deaths on youtube.