Re: Introduce Yourself

Fulcento wrote:

Thanks KXnPunk & A Lost Boy. Yeah, this site seems like loads of fun. I look forward to posting my mad disjoinetdness (is that even a word!?) on here and yeah, I happened upon this place through a fortuitous google search for 'horror forums', cheers for the gracious acceptance me mateys!

Also you beat me at horror images guesing game. Good job!

3,102

Re: Introduce Yourself

Heheh, no worries pal, my picture is from a somewhat dubious and distasteful film. I kept trying to copy & paste a scene from 'Frontieres' but every bloody URL had the film title included! I know this isn't the appropriate place to ask but if anyone can walk me through how to take screenshots I'd be very grateful...

Re: Introduce Yourself

^^ I dunno what that is either O_o

3,104

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fulcento wrote:

...if anyone can walk me through how to take screenshots I'd be very grateful...

Download VLC player.  It plays every video format there is (except quicktime) and has a snapshot featue. smile

3,105

Re: Introduce Yourself

Or get a Mac, Command-Shift-3 and bam. Screenshot on your desktop.
But yeah, I guess it's easier to get VLC which is really the best player ever built. Even plays formats I didn't know existed.

3,106

Re: Introduce Yourself

LoudLon wrote:
Fulcento wrote:

...if anyone can walk me through how to take screenshots I'd be very grateful...

Download VLC player.  It plays every video format there is (except quicktime) and has a snapshot featue. smile

Yeah, I watch most me films on VlC, that's the program with a traffic cone icon right? My question is how do I snap a pic  and then use that as a URL?

3,107

Re: Introduce Yourself

On the bottom of the player you'll see a little camera icon.  Just pause the movie on the image you want and click the camera icon.  VLC's default save folder for snapshots is "My Pictures" (if you're using Windows).

Then, upload the pic to someplace like photobucket.com (that's the one I use) or flickr or tumblr or whatever photo storing site you use.  It'll instantly assign the pic a URL.  Just copy and paste the URL here, and be sure to bookend it with [img]and[/img].

3,108

Re: Introduce Yourself

Test:
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh544/Fulcento/a5eb81de.png

Last edited by Fulcento (2012-09-02 08:51:11)

3,109

Re: Introduce Yourself

YES!!! It worked.=D
Thanks a million LoudLon! Next time I'm in 'Eastern KY' (I'm assuming that's Kentucky, not the jelly!) I'll buy you a beer or fourteen.
Cheers again mate. Nice one:)
http://www.skyscanner.com/news/articles/2010/09/03/beer.cheers.JPG

Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard Fulcento:)
psst already getting Lon drunk eh?
he will be putty in your hands, MwHahahaha

Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Fulcento !!! HF smile

3,112

Re: Introduce Yourself

To all the newer members. " welcome...and could one of you loosen up the noose on my neck."

Re: Introduce Yourself

Yes, welcome to the forum, Fulcento & flamethrower. I assure you that your experience at HM.CA will be absolutely terrifying to the extremes. Here you will encounter monkeys with knives, a sadistic mistress with evils in mind that mere mortals can't imagine, a really loud guy named Lon who's favorite reading material consists mainly of Playgirl magazine (but for the articles only big_smile ), an anthropomorphic dog (which you've met above), a crazy lady by the name of Daph who rules the dead (and the living), a dirty girl with an unsationable love for the dead, a perverted werewolf with a love for big boobies and 'albuminimumum', a Horror Queen that commands everyone to be sentenced to a fatal blob of Yorkshire pudding, and on and on and on. smile

And as we say, just kick those bodies aside when you come in through the door. Muhahaha.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-09-02 11:18:10)

3,114

Re: Introduce Yourself

Underdog wrote:

To all the newer members. " welcome...and could one of you loosen up the noose on my neck."

Yeah, here you go man. smile

Or woman what do I know... lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-02 11:27:49)

3,115

Re: Introduce Yourself

Cheers thedeadshallrule, Underdog and The Creature, I must say I'm very much looking forward to getting acquainted with "monkeys with knives, a sadistic mistress with evils in mind that mere mortals can't imagine, a really loud guy named Lon who's favorite reading material consists mainly of Playgirl magazine (but for the articles only ), an anthropomorphic dog (which you've met above), a crazy lady by the name of Daph who rules the dead (and the living), a dirty girl with an unsationable love for the dead, a perverted werewolf with a love for big boobies and 'albuminimumum and a Horror Queen that commands everyone to be sentenced to a fatal blob of Yorkshire pudding!" They sound like my sort of people! I've met Lon already, he was kind enough to answer my nooby question and I loves me some Yorkshire puds, in fact, the missus is cooking some up right now to go with our sunday roast! Get in there! I love being English sometimes heheh!

Re: Introduce Yourself

^^ Hope you enjoy being in tha forum like me. smile

3,117

Re: Introduce Yourself

kXnPunk wrote:
Underdog wrote:

To all the newer members. " welcome...and could one of you loosen up the noose on my neck."

Yeah, here you go man. smile

Or woman what do I know... lol

You had it right the first time.

3,118

Re: Introduce Yourself

@Creature-  It's a nuclear knife!

Re: Introduce Yourself

Fulcento wrote:

Cheers thedeadshallrule, Underdog and The Creature, I must say I'm very much looking forward to getting acquainted with "monkeys with knives, a sadistic mistress with evils in mind that mere mortals can't imagine, a really loud guy named Lon who's favorite reading material consists mainly of Playgirl magazine (but for the articles only ), an anthropomorphic dog (which you've met above), a crazy lady by the name of Daph who rules the dead (and the living), a dirty girl with an unsationable love for the dead, a perverted werewolf with a love for big boobies and 'albuminimumum and a Horror Queen that commands everyone to be sentenced to a fatal blob of Yorkshire pudding!" They sound like my sort of people! I've met Lon already, he was kind enough to answer my nooby question and I loves me some Yorkshire puds, in fact, the missus is cooking some up right now to go with our sunday roast! Get in there! I love being English sometimes heheh!

monkeys with knives: azathoth

sadistic mistress: ?

anthromorphic dog: Underdog

Perveted werewolf:?

Hahaha! lol

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey flamethrower and Fulcento! Probably the only time I'll address you by your full username lol

Nice to have another English person amongst our ranks, whereabouts you from?? I'm from Yorkshire, hence the puds reference big_smile

3,121

Re: Introduce Yourself

I hail from the cultural wasteland known as Manchester! I'm half cut now as I just watched the reds come from behind to beat Southampton! VAN PERSIE I LOVE YOU!!!
P.s - I read earlier that you're from Leeds yet you support Man U? WTF? Leeds & Man U fight like cats & dogs!
Anyway, charmed, I'm sure haha!

Re: Introduce Yourself

^^ o_O What the...

3,123

Re: Introduce Yourself

Sadistic Mistress = MistressOfHorror
Perverted Werewolf = Werewolf1959 aka Wolfy

Re: Introduce Yourself

^^Well I guess that literally make sense. LOL Stupid me tongue

3,125

Re: Introduce Yourself

Im a Liverpool supporter. Dont remind me .