Topic: Worst thing you've done on Halloween ?

I remember one halloween a friend and I bought a carton of eggs and launched them at some guy's basement window while hiding in the forest behind his house. The eggs actually broke the window and most certainly left a nasty mess inside. What a little bastard I was! But I'm sure someone else has a much better story here. Fess up!

Re: Worst thing you've done on Halloween ?

i gotta admit ive never done anything evil on halloween

One year a friends mom and dad would not let him go out with the rest of us so we had hidden some eggs in a barn a few weeks before halloween to use on our high school so instead we egged his dad's car with the rotten eggs which damaged the paint and my friend had to clean it all off. His dad found us that night but we were far away from their house so we got away with it. I felt bad though. We also used to drive around a steal peoples garbage cans and move them to the other side of town or put the in the high school's pool. We lived in a small town so we eventually got caught for some things but not all of them. We were A-holes back then but id=sn't that what your supposed to do when your that age.

The one halloween my brothers, my cousin and there friend all dressed up as Michael Myers, Freddy Krugar, Jason, and the guy from Scream and raised holy hell through out the neighborhood they rang peoples door bells, stole pumpkins and this skeleton thing from some tree..My brother Martin was Michael and stood on the cornor by the house and every car that went by he stared at them just like Michael would he got alot of cars to slow down and few beeped at him..then the four of them decided to have an all out brawl in the middle of the street it was funny as hell it was like clash of the horror titans....I wished we video taped it..it was great..

Hard2Kill wrote:

One year a friends mom and dad would not let him go out with the rest of us so we had hidden some eggs in a barn a few weeks before halloween to use on our high school so instead we egged his dad's car with the rotten eggs which damaged the paint and my friend had to clean it all off. His dad found us that night but we were far away from their house so we got away with it. I felt bad though. We also used to drive around a steal peoples garbage cans and move them to the other side of town or put the in the high school's pool. We lived in a small town so we eventually got caught for some things but not all of them. We were A-holes back then but id=sn't that what your supposed to do when your that age.

I hear yeah there your only a kid once so enjoy it..;)

ya'll be downright dangerous around EASTER...lol:)

Oh man don't get me started, I tear up every time I think about the poor, poor bunnies......"sniff, sniff" I'm going to hell for sure.

stayed at home and forgot you only live once... sad

next time freeze the eggs-they will crack but will hold pretty solid.i did that one year for halloween and threw them at some people i didnt like as we drove by in my buddies car.its like throwing rocks wink

When I was a wee lad I blew up a assholes nieghbors pumpkin on Halloween night with an M-80. He got me busted by the cops. But the great thing was I lit the M-80, dropped it in, a friend knocked on the door, we ran of course, and it blew the fuck apart when the cheesedick opened the door. I know it could of been dangerous, but I was only 14 at the time.

hmmm... iv never really done all that much bad stuff on halloween, but this year will be different. some people have really pissed me off this year and they are going to get it really bad. at first, i will be trick or treating with my gf... but after that (she wont b doing that for very long cuz shes working at a haunted house this year) im gonna raise all hell. this one dude who pissed me off really bad, i dont nkow exactly what im gonna do to his house, but there will definately be toilet paper and eggs, and he peobably wont have a mailbox anymore... weather i blow it up or just steal it... i dont know yet. im gonna make sure i have alot of fun this year.

deathgate666 wrote:

hmmm... iv never really done all that much bad stuff on halloween, but this year will be different. some people have really pissed me off this year and they are going to get it really bad. at first, i will be trick or treating with my gf... but after that (she wont b doing that for very long cuz shes working at a haunted house this year) im gonna raise all hell. this one dude who pissed me off really bad, i dont nkow exactly what im gonna do to his house, but there will definately be toilet paper and eggs, and he peobably wont have a mailbox anymore... weather i blow it up or just steal it... i dont know yet. im gonna make sure i have alot of fun this year.

Be careful if you mess with the mail, thats a major federal crime. Serious trouble if you get caught. Put some fresh dogshit in a paperbag, put it on thier step, light it on fire, then knock on the door. See if they step on it to put it out. I wonder if that trick ever works

lol, that would be great. and i wasnt planning on messing with his mail, just the mail box.

loneranger zombie wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

Be careful if you mess with the mail, thats a major federal crime. Serious trouble if you get caught. Put some fresh dogshit in a paperbag, put it on thier step, light it on fire, then knock on the door. See if they step on it to put it out. I wonder if that trick ever works

every time i hear of that prank i think of billy madison when they made fun of the old man after doing that same thing. "he called the shit poop" -classic line

hey guys try bologna on a car i was told it eats away a paint job and if you cut it just right you could make a smiley face or even words

dude, thats a great idea!!!! i could have fun with that... *evil grin*

deathgate666 wrote:

now remember someone told me that it works like that i dont know for sure as i havent tried it yet

deathgate666 wrote:

i heard putting sugar in the gas tank absrobs all the gas

I've never heard about bologna would eat away the paint on the car. But i definitely know that shaving cream does the trick.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

i heard putting sugar in the gas tank absrobs all the gas

thats true, and if they start the motor, if completely fucks up the engine pistons. and thats not cheap to get fixed.