Topic: 2012 Election Thread

Alright everyone, for those on this forum who are American citizens, this November is election time and it is everyone's duty to go and vote.  I'm not trying to tell someone they are right or wrong, but I'm very active politically and want to share with everyone.  Here's a video I made earlier in what is going to be a string of videos to help get Obama out of the white house:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxxC21Qm … ature=plcp

Re: 2012 Election Thread

I don't like Obama either, but then again, I just dislike pretty much EVERYBODY running for US presidency that's under either Democrat or Republican. lol

No doubt there is a lot of homework to be done before November comes and I personally can't wait for the debates to start.

It's going to be a big year for sure. I'm not sure exactly where it's going to go but I've got a lot of info I need to look at before deciding.

Shit man, I dont trust any of the leaders, or potential leaders of any countries in the western 'civlised' world. All either incompetent morons or scumbags in my opinion.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-06-24 21:55:43)

Vasquez wrote:

Shit man, I dont trust any of the leaders, or potential leaders of any countries in the western 'civlised' world. All either incompetent morons or scumbags in my opinion.

That's America, haha

it's time for some hope and change. Out with Ozomba.

Gardenofstone10 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

That's America, haha

I'm with, Vasquez.

I do vote though! I won't say which candidate I'll be voting for this yr?

Underdog wrote:
Gardenofstone10 wrote:
Vasquez wrote:

That's America, haha

I'm with, Vasquez.

I do vote though! I won't say which candidate I'll be voting for this yr?

If you want to or don't want to, that's up to you.  This thread is meant to keep peace as politics can be a touchy subject.  Nice to see people willing to do homework.  Romney 2012!!!!!

I'll be voting Green, this year.

The Creature wrote:

I'll be voting Green, this year.

ugh

Sorry Matt, life is too short for this kind of nonsense.  You could elect a Monkey, no disrespect Az, and he would do a better job than any canidate from any of the parties in this country.  It is, and has been for a long time, out of our hands.

alien25 wrote:

Sorry Matt, life is too short for this kind of nonsense.  You could elect a Monkey, no disrespect Az, and he would do a better job than any canidate from any of the parties in this country.  It is, and has been for a long time, out of our hands.

Every second of the day, I'm either immersed into horror movies, sports or politics.  Sadly our country has been ruined for some time now but as history goes to show, everyone does make a difference.  Not just with presidents as they are merely puppets and scapegoats.

Just remember, we NEED to get Obama out of office.  There's no excuse for voting for him!

^Just remember Matt, rebpublican or democrat, same shit, different piles.

Politics don't belong on a forum.

Well...I am a conservative that leans libertarian with many things.  So, for me, I pick a dog for the fight, however, usually the dog I want isn't a realistic pik (or gone all together)...so I end up pickin best of the worst in many cases.

With that...I won't divulge at this time who I plan to vote for.  smile 

I do gotta say, that even though this Thread is still fairly new...even with this just being the 16 post, I am pleasantly surprised it has been as respectful as it has been.  I normally skip this type of topic on here as these topics do frequently tend to take a bad turn.

Glad that hasn't happened, and hope it doesn't.  smile

I'd like for it to stay respectful but it's so hard not to let emotions get the best of us when talking politics as they do hit close to home with most everyone in some way.  You should PM me who you're voting/thinking of voting for, I'd like to know

It's voting day today in beautiful Quebec where I slowly die.
But I don't.
I'm a true believer in the No Rules, F**k The Government, Anarchy & Peace, stay rebel thing. In fact I never did. We always have stupid clown puppets so I'll do so when we have somebody that's worth voting for. I'd have voted for René Lévesque if I was old enough then but we never had another one like him.
As it's all over the news today, I had to let it out somewhere and it looks like it's here.

I hate politics.

When will the human race be wise enough to elect a global world wide unique government with President of the planet and vice-presidents from every country. World wide money.
Some country needs ressources??? The country that has it share in exchange with other different ressources. Every country has ressources. No more economic problems, bam.

Ah well, one can dream...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-04 08:27:39)

some people think donald trump would make a good president. lets just hope he doesn't bulldoze the white house and put his name on it, or put another black family in jeopardy.

/mini rant

I weep for Obama.  Dude was the Great Hope, but was routinely cock-blocked by congress.  And why?  Because congress is generally populated with rich old white men who want to remain rich old white men.  And that wasn't gonna happen if they had let Obama ban lobbyists from the White House or institute a true, free national healthcare system.  And they weren't about to let a black man put a limit on how much green their pockets could be lined with.

Yup, I played the race card  Because I think it's true.

That said, I think Obama deserves another shot, and that this time maybe we, the voters, make the effort to keep our congressmen honest.

What really confounds is how the Republicans want 2 cut EVERYTHING except defense.