Topic: The Craziest past two weeks of my life lol!

Well the reason I've been missing again was because I had to do school registration at work and let me tell yeah I know what my hell is gonna be like when I die lol...I've been never been treated like a piece of meat in my entire life lol...these parents were like godamn voltures ready to peak my eyes out..people were yelling and freaking out over everything it got so bad we had to call the cops to come in a stand around for our safety...I never knew these people exsisted in the city of scranton...lol

Re: The Craziest past two weeks of my life lol!

Whoa, that sounds crazy, parents that bad, wonder what the kids are like?
you should wear riot gear to work!!!!

yes that was the parents lol...the first day of school I thought I was gonna have to call my brother and tell him to bring me down his army gear..lol

dam... that sucks. well glad ur back

yeah it sucked really bad and I'm happy its over for now...after Labor Day though it will be back to hell...because will get the people who didn't know we started on the 28th...

Raven, I think you need to relax this coming Labor Day weekend and have a cold beer with the Ripmeister here and let me take your troubles away, lol.....kinky, eh.:P:lol: