Topic: Grave Encounters 2

Can't wait to see this ! I really enjoyed the first one big_smile Comes out in October,on Halloween !

Source

Trailer

http://www.dreadcentral.com/img/news/apr12/ge2.jpg

Last edited by flamethrower (2012-09-05 09:39:28)

Re: Grave Encounters 2

YES! I bloody loved the first one, in fact it might just be my all time favourite 'found footage flick' so cheers for the news flamethrower. I'm dead excited for this one. Mostly awaiting the Carrie remake, Leslie Vernon 2, World War Z and now this! Cheers for the heads up Flamethrower. YAY! I'm well chuffed. Roll on Halloween. I can't wait to see if this can top the original.

I also really liked the first. One of the better found footage flicks floating around. I'll definitely be watching the sequel.

Got the first one today and from what I've seen about it, it's awesome.
Nice to see there'll be another one.

I also really liked the first...although surprised its getting so much love here.  Agree with Sus that it was one of the better FF flicks.  I would be interested in seeing a 2nd.

Trailer

I am really liking everyone's opinion on Grave Encounters, I bought it yesterday online for cheap so I hope it's good! smile

I was not big fan of first movie, it was just okay!

This looks really poor!

BASSI wrote:

I was not big fan of first movie, it was just okay!

This looks really poor!

I strongly disagree BASSI,this is my favourite found footage film and I think the second will be even more creepy,therefore even more entertaining smile

As I have said many times before i loved the original and how it develops its story throughout its running time. it looks like however that the sequel isn't doing anything particularly new, which usually results in a predictably inferior movie with less impact so while im, to a degree looking forward to a sequel im not super excited.

I like the idea that they'll analyse what happened in the first.

My only issue with the first, was the use of that stupid AfterEffects morph face shit, like seen in the poster for 2. I just associate it with talentless people on YouTube. That aside, I did love the movie. Looking forward to 2.

If it's just going to be a "let's break in and see if it was true" and then all the same stuff happens, eh, OK.  Now if they do something nifty like deciphering how and why all the crazy goes down, that would be an interesting take.

Step 1- Slaughter first crew. (1st movie)
Step 2- Break in and uncover the mystery(s).  (2nd movie on down)
Step 3- ???
Step 4- Slaughter the 2nd crew