Re: Worst horror movies of all time.

^^ Too much effort. If he doesn't care enough to have a decent website, his movie probably sucks as well. I'll take your word for it.

Last edited by Ms.Gorefiend (2012-09-05 17:35:40)

And that, in itself, is why I gave the movie 0 out of 4 bloody axes (zombiekeeper's rating system LOL).  No effort at all was put into making the movie.  That it was shot on video, for pennies, is neither here nor there; I've senn some AMAZING shot on video flicks. 

But you can tell when a filmmaker either doesn't care enough or lacks even the most basic amount of ability to make a film, and the director, Wilbur Scott, fails on both counts.

The worst thing about Hatchet for me was its attempts at humour. Painfully unfunny, it felt less like a homage to slasher films than a bad episode of Scooby-Doo at points. Also it looked way 2 glossy and brightly lit 2 reflect what it was trying to homage.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-09-05 17:51:26)

I didn't like Hatchet for pretty much the same reasons. 

But there was one gag that made me laugh -- when Crowley is impaled at the end and, during his death rattle, coughs a massive gob of blood in the hero's face.  I think if it had gone for more situational humor like that instead of the usual dick/boob/fart nonsense, the flick could have been a lot of fun.  But as it is, I think Adam Green lucked out into landing a deal to get the picture made because I've seen three of his movies now, and each one has been exponentially worse than the one before it. hmm

Isn't there a Hatchet 2? I remember seeing it for sale but didn't bother picking it up.

^
Apparently ive heard its much worse if thats even possible. lol

I merely disliked Hatchet, but full-on hated Hatchet 2.  A huge waste of both Danielle Harris and Tony Todd.  A number of dialogue-heavy scenes that go on and on with no end in sight which gives you a lot of time to focus on the fact that one half of Danielle Harris' face is longer than the other.  She's still a cutie, but I'm just saying. lol

I will for sure, not be seeing Hatchet 2 anytime soon then lol

I didn't mind Hatchet at all but 2 was pretty bad...  Oh, and they are working on #3

For worse Horror Movie I am going to have to go with Rock and Roll Nightmare...lol

http://youtu.be/gPbzOKF55xE

Or perhaps Zombie Lake...

http://youtu.be/1qhMinBlBwc

Last edited by DirtyGirl (2012-09-05 19:01:03)

Pyhhra wrote:

Glen or Glenda is pretty bad. I think the worst one I've seen is called Gremlins. No not the awesome one with Gizmo. It's really bad. You can totally tell that the gremlins are hand puppets and every time they "attack" someone it is just the person holding the puppet against their throat. I have to admit it was pretty funny though.

Do you mean Hobgoblins?  It was super cheesy!

2 words... both of which are spelt wrong...
Ax Em

Forgot the freaking BOOORING The Cradle. What a piece of crap that movie is...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-05 19:49:53)