Topic: More horror on the tube this month

Most of this list is on some cabe channel but it's still a horror movie on t.v.. If you don't have cable this month find a friend who does because this October is shaping up pretty well. As always check your local listing for times or set your Ti-Vo boys and girls.

Calvaire (the ordeal) - A new torture flick not even on DVD yet. Oct 14th on
                                  The Sundance Channel
Chopping Mall- killer mall security robots, one of my favs. Oct 3rd and 18th on
                        Showtime
Gozu- Takashi Miike nuf said. Sept 3-th on Showtime Beyond
Insecticidal- Giant bugs in a sorority house, nice. Oct 6th on Sci/Fi
Madhouse- Lance Henrickson in a mental hospital. Sept 29th on The Movie Channel
May- Angella Bettis in her best role to date. Oct 20th in IFC
Phantasm 2- The tall man is back! Oct 10th & 20th HBO Zone
Santa's Slay- Bill Goldberg as the big red man. Oct 8th on Spike TV
Shocker- Wes Craven's slasher. Oct 11th & 17th on Cinemax
TCM (remake)- Jessica Biel, so hot, want to touch.... Oct 3rd & 4th on Spike TV
Videodrome- Weird James Woods pic. Oct 21st on Cinemax
X-Tro- Mondo weird alien flick, I remember a woman giving birth to a full grown   alien man. On Sci/Fi Oct 13th

If I happen to run across anything else I will let you all know.

Re: More horror on the tube this month

A LOT of great lookin' stuff here man.  I will be checkin' these out, dont you worry.  Thanks for the info.

I love Santa's Slay.  Videodrome was a complete mindf*ck...Phantasm 2, sadly we don't have HBO anymore sad

And I really wanna see Gozu after seeing Imprint.

I have yet to see Imprint but Gozu is crazy, I don't have HBO either but that's o.k. I with ya though I thought Santa's Slay was great.

Awesome list Hard2Kill. Now I've got a shitload more of movies to add to my October horror viewing schedule.

I am especially excited to see Calvaire, I think it comes out on DVD pretty soon but I believe the showing on Sundance is first. Don't quote me on that though.

For all who have not seen May, please check it out.  You'll fall in love with Mckee like I did after I saw it.  One of my favorite films of all time.  Theres so many great lookin' titles comin' our way minus TCM remake and Shocker.

No Wes Craven collection is complete without Shocker, I own it on DVD for that exact reason. Did he just do that movie for the money or was he high or I don't know. It gets an just o.k. rating from me but it's good cheese.

I was tryin' really hard to like Shocker, cause' at the time I was really diggin' Craven after seeing The Serpent and the Rainbow and The People Under the Stairs.  I fell aslee, woke up, put it back in the mailbox.  I really disliked it.

Hmm most of the good movies are on pay cable.. So the only film on there I'll probably check out is Santa's Slay.. Its a fun movie.. The intro is great..

I'm looking forward to seeing Halloween again on the FX Network, and also AMC monsterfest, but sadly I no longer have AMC.