4,451

Re: What makes you happy right now?

A Lost Boy wrote:

Oh your name is Brooke that is also a girl's name oh I remember sorry.



Yesiree.... No worries smile

4,452

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I am happy that I got Monday off!

4,453

Re: What makes you happy right now?

My best friend Jack Daniels. big_smile

Re: What makes you happy right now?

LoudLon wrote:

It's a general assumption that any member of a horror movie forum is male, so when a female joins up it's like a woman walking into a men's shower, and will result in one of two reactions:

1. Either the male will scramble to cover himself because he's not used to being around women, or...

2. He'll prop a leg on a bench and dangle while flashing you a smile.

I think ALB's reaction was the former. lol

heh sounds like a theory that needs testing;)

4,455

Re: What makes you happy right now?

^^^
Hahahaha big_smile

Nothing to make you happier than a good expresso with rhum.
Oh, eggs, bacon, cereals and penut butter toasts with it.
Makes me VERY happy and starts off the day pretty well. YAY!!! smile

Have a nice week-end everyone!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-01 07:24:10)

4,456

Re: What makes you happy right now?

Just had a amazing long weekend with my girlfriend at her cottage

4,457

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I only need 185 more seeding points on asiatorrents.com and I can buy 10 gigs worth of upload credit.  Yay!

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm happy because I've learned that this year I have an intellgent, cool Sociology/Current Issues teacher. Which is excellent, because usually I'm used to less-than-quality teachers who don't necessarily push critical thinking or any open-mindedness content into their curriculum. Being a Senior now, I'm glad that I'll be able to end my 'high school career' on a good note - instead of dealing with a drone for an 'educator' like on previous occasions.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-09-05 17:45:06)

4,459

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm very happy as I'm gonna spend a night at the cinema which I ALWAYS enjoy.

4,460

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm happy to be with Uncle Pete. Uncle Pete is my snuggle buddy.

4,461

Re: What makes you happy right now?

The Creature wrote:

I'm happy because I've learned that this year I have an intellgent, cool Sociology/Current Issues teacher. Which is excellent, because usually I'm used to less-than-quality teachers who don't necessarily push critical thinking or any open-mindedness content into their curriculum. Being a Senior now, I'm glad that I'll be able to end my 'high school career' on a good note - instead of dealing with a drone for an 'educator' like on previous occasions.

I love teachers like that.  The ones who love what they do and recognize the positive influence they can have on their students if they care enough.  I actually used to want to be an English teacher, but things seldom work out the way you want them to. hmm

Re: What makes you happy right now?

Cowboys beat the defending super bowl champs!!! Woot!!!

4,463

Re: What makes you happy right now?

Bears win Packers lose. smile

Re: What makes you happy right now?

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:

I'm happy because I've learned that this year I have an intellgent, cool Sociology/Current Issues teacher. Which is excellent, because usually I'm used to less-than-quality teachers who don't necessarily push critical thinking or any open-mindedness content into their curriculum. Being a Senior now, I'm glad that I'll be able to end my 'high school career' on a good note - instead of dealing with a drone for an 'educator' like on previous occasions.

I love teachers like that.  The ones who love what they do and recognize the positive influence they can have on their students if they care enough.  I actually used to want to be an English teacher, but things seldom work out the way you want them to. hmm

Teachers like that do rock. And get this, the man had a Pearl Jam poster, a Pink Floyd poster, and a Rage Against The Machine poster in his room. That's badass.

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm happy cause I don't work tomorrow so I get an unexpected long weekend that is so wrong. I need to work tomorrow.....

not


I like it more than my boss knows

4,466

Re: What makes you happy right now?

Waiting for Res. Evil to start.

4,467

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I got a notice today saying I've been accepted into the new VRAP program which pays for a year of schooling for veterans.  Now all's I gotta do is sign up for classes (I'm thinking of going for an LPN certificate) and all will be good.

Ah, relief...

4,468

Re: What makes you happy right now?

the new seasons of all my favourite shows start next week plus the weather experts are predicting a mild fall for here.

Last edited by daxter (2012-09-18 15:32:31)

Re: What makes you happy right now?

LoudLon wrote:

I got a notice today saying I've been accepted into the new VRAP program which pays for a year of schooling for veterans.  Now all's I gotta do is sign up for classes (I'm thinking of going for an LPN certificate) and all will be good.

Ah, relief...

holy shit sounds like ya got it made..... I have no fuckin idea what you said, Must Be American LOL hey if ya win pass some on my way buddy!

4,470

Re: What makes you happy right now?

It's my dad's b-day, so the munchkins are coming over for dinner!

4,471

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I got the position in the company I'm with that I interviewed for so my daily commute will go from 49 miles round trip to 13 miles round trip.

Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm happy that I'm putting in my last two days of work this weekend, and then I'm free to do whatever I want throughout the month of October. H-fest, dude, I'm gettin' pumped!

4,473

Re: What makes you happy right now?

@Ratzo- excellent!  Congratulations!

@Creatch- Should be fun this year, only one person has said that they can't join in (but maybe still will be able).  I've learned over the past year to make movies more conversation friendly, so this year should have a bit more energy.  And I'm looking forward to the new folks to join in, if they don't run away screaming, they'll be hooked!  big_smile

Re: What makes you happy right now?

"So happy" that I got 14.5/20 on French, and that I got the chance tot make a noted homework because I failed that SVT test... w/out my parents at home so I could ask them. That's just... great... just great...

4,475

Re: What makes you happy right now?

In about 2 hours, it's football time.  14 straight hours of football.  (Yes, yes, American football).