Re: What makes you happy right now?

A Lost Boy wrote:

Oh your name is Brooke that is also a girl's name oh I remember sorry.

Yesiree.... No worries smile

I am happy that I got Monday off!

My best friend Jack Daniels. big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

It's a general assumption that any member of a horror movie forum is male, so when a female joins up it's like a woman walking into a men's shower, and will result in one of two reactions:

1. Either the male will scramble to cover himself because he's not used to being around women, or...

2. He'll prop a leg on a bench and dangle while flashing you a smile.

I think ALB's reaction was the former. lol

heh sounds like a theory that needs testing;)

^^^
Hahahaha big_smile

Nothing to make you happier than a good expresso with rhum.
Oh, eggs, bacon, cereals and penut butter toasts with it.
Makes me VERY happy and starts off the day pretty well. YAY!!! smile

Have a nice week-end everyone!!!

Last edited by kXnPunk (2012-09-01 07:24:10)

Just had a amazing long weekend with my girlfriend at her cottage

I only need 185 more seeding points on asiatorrents.com and I can buy 10 gigs worth of upload credit.  Yay!

I'm happy because I've learned that this year I have an intellgent, cool Sociology/Current Issues teacher. Which is excellent, because usually I'm used to less-than-quality teachers who don't necessarily push critical thinking or any open-mindedness content into their curriculum. Being a Senior now, I'm glad that I'll be able to end my 'high school career' on a good note - instead of dealing with a drone for an 'educator' like on previous occasions.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-09-05 17:45:06)

I'm very happy as I'm gonna spend a night at the cinema which I ALWAYS enjoy.

I'm happy to be with Uncle Pete. Uncle Pete is my snuggle buddy.

The Creature wrote:

I'm happy because I've learned that this year I have an intellgent, cool Sociology/Current Issues teacher. Which is excellent, because usually I'm used to less-than-quality teachers who don't necessarily push critical thinking or any open-mindedness content into their curriculum. Being a Senior now, I'm glad that I'll be able to end my 'high school career' on a good note - instead of dealing with a drone for an 'educator' like on previous occasions.

I love teachers like that.  The ones who love what they do and recognize the positive influence they can have on their students if they care enough.  I actually used to want to be an English teacher, but things seldom work out the way you want them to. hmm

Cowboys beat the defending super bowl champs!!! Woot!!!

Bears win Packers lose. smile

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:

I love teachers like that.  The ones who love what they do and recognize the positive influence they can have on their students if they care enough.  I actually used to want to be an English teacher, but things seldom work out the way you want them to. hmm

Teachers like that do rock. And get this, the man had a Pearl Jam poster, a Pink Floyd poster, and a Rage Against The Machine poster in his room. That's badass.

I'm happy cause I don't work tomorrow so I get an unexpected long weekend that is so wrong. I need to work tomorrow.....

not

I like it more than my boss knows

Waiting for Res. Evil to start.

I got a notice today saying I've been accepted into the new VRAP program which pays for a year of schooling for veterans.  Now all's I gotta do is sign up for classes (I'm thinking of going for an LPN certificate) and all will be good.

Ah, relief...

the new seasons of all my favourite shows start next week plus the weather experts are predicting a mild fall for here.

Last edited by daxter (2012-09-18 15:32:31)

LoudLon wrote:

I got a notice today saying I've been accepted into the new VRAP program which pays for a year of schooling for veterans.  Now all's I gotta do is sign up for classes (I'm thinking of going for an LPN certificate) and all will be good.

Ah, relief...

holy shit sounds like ya got it made..... I have no fuckin idea what you said, Must Be American LOL hey if ya win pass some on my way buddy!

It's my dad's b-day, so the munchkins are coming over for dinner!

I got the position in the company I'm with that I interviewed for so my daily commute will go from 49 miles round trip to 13 miles round trip.

I'm happy that I'm putting in my last two days of work this weekend, and then I'm free to do whatever I want throughout the month of October. H-fest, dude, I'm gettin' pumped!

@Ratzo- excellent!  Congratulations!

@Creatch- Should be fun this year, only one person has said that they can't join in (but maybe still will be able).  I've learned over the past year to make movies more conversation friendly, so this year should have a bit more energy.  And I'm looking forward to the new folks to join in, if they don't run away screaming, they'll be hooked!  big_smile

"So happy" that I got 14.5/20 on French, and that I got the chance tot make a noted homework because I failed that SVT test... w/out my parents at home so I could ask them. That's just... great... just great...

In about 2 hours, it's football time.  14 straight hours of football.  (Yes, yes, American football).