Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

I just watched X-files X-cops. My favourite episode ever SO Funny Love the reference and parallels to NOES and Freddy Krueger (who is incidentally not far removed from the monsters in the X files universe) 10/10 Hilarious lines aswell. That homosexual couple were also freakin hilarious.

Mulder: "Bubblegum Pink, that would be a good colour for you Skully" lol

Ok...Some will say it doesn't belong in Horror, but it has had zombies, witchcraft, dragons and black smoke killer things...so I'm mentioning it here.

If you have not checked out Game of Thrones, really consider it.  This has become one of my favorite shows and is absolutely amazing.  The tension is insane.  Those of you that like character development will appreciate it.

Finally got around to the last 4 episodes of Supernatural.  Next season should be interesting.

Are you afraid of the dark?

Falling Skies - borderline horror I guess in the vein of Alien(s)

American Horror Story

Paranormal Witness

I watched the last episode of X files Seasdon 7 last night. This is the one where we last see Mulder as he (Spolier) is taken away by those shifty aliens. As Mary Riggs from Pieces would have said them lousy BASTARDS!!! Brings a tear to my eye sad

X files SE8 Episode 'Salvage'. Pretty cool episode kinda like a X files spin on Terminator. The prologue contains a pretty stunning scene where a car crashes into our man of steel. Lets just say the metal man comes out on top. Always its cool that Robert Patrick is in it seeing as he was a terminator in James Cameron's Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

Last edited by Vasquez (2012-07-09 18:24:42)

True Blood Season 5 Ep. 5

True Blood season 5 Ep. 6

Been watching Supernatural also, about halfway through the first season now.

Anyone watch Breaking Bad? Season 5 premiered last night. Walter Hill is thee most genius character on television. AMAZING show.

^^^ I have the Breaking Bad season premiere downloaded but am saving it for later tonight.  As for the last horror TV show I watched, it was an episode of Supernatural I watched last night.

I DLed the first four seasons of True Blood a few months back and have watched the first two episodes, but it's not really doing anything for me.  I dig Anna Pacquin in it, but otherwise I'm not really feeling it.  I'll give it another go and hope something clicks for me, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

Honestly, True Blood relies heavily on sex and violence and on that "hook" at the end of each episode a lot. Not that thatI is completely bad, But if you can look past that the characters are well developed and many of them are endearing I think. Sookie is one of the furthest from my favorites, if you make it to season 3, you get to meet Russell Edgington...he is awesome and played by the same guy who was the burn victims in American Horror story who kept pestering the father/shrink guy lol.

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2012-07-16 20:57:02)

Not sure if I would put this into horror or thriller.
A&E's "Coma" miniseries based off of Robin Cooks' book.  Good acting, a bit overdrawn, timewise, and some real stretches to reality.  It was fairly cool, but just lacked oommpph.
6/10

Just watched a few episodes of the Syfy series Paranormal Witness. I have to give it to them for the creep-factor. Some of it was just meh, but a few of the haunted house stories were seriously creepy.

I wub Ghost Whisperer and JenLH.
Great fun show.

Catching up on The Walking Dead. Have the mid season finale left to watch.

The Walking Dead
I been watching it since the start and recording them.

American Horror Story- They definitely stepped up their game this year.  Last year was suspenseful and I liked the characters more than this year.  But this year much more creepy and true horror stories.  love the mad doctor and the nun with issues.

^^^
Totally agree. It's my favorite season yet. Love this show.

Chilled out and watched two original Twilight Zone episodes, "Where Is Everybody?" and "The After Hours" along with Mr. Black. He's a cool dude to hang with!

Last edited by The Creature (2012-12-28 03:04:41)

Supernatural Season 2 Episode 1.
Long way to go to get through my DVDs

Last edited by MoonRaven (2012-12-28 07:32:07)

The last AHS was insane. Period. Woah.

I watched the show Fear Itself.  It's hilarious how some directors have such a specific style that you can always tell when they've directed something.  Mick Garris is responsible for Fear Itself.  I only watched one episode, but it was pretty entertaining.  Kind of along the lines of Masters of Horror

kXnPunk wrote:

Are you all caught up now kXn????  Jeeeeez that season finale...I don't know what to think.  It seems that they wrapped everything up in such a hurry that it didn't really explain...ANYTHING lol.

kXnPunk wrote:

I agree, for a while there in the middle of the season I was "blah," but they started wrapping up their stuff at the end.  Will be interesting to see if it get a 3rd season, and what they'll do with it if it does.