Re: Franf Zappa Fans Only

Hey I'm happy you put in his "intelligence" since thats what his conceptual continuity is all about besides freakin out the freaks was a passion of his.

Awesome creature... man too bad you werent there t the time, you could have helped us all LOL

a really good zappa album where hese kinda inbetween is :broadway the hard way" a thing I love about mr zappa is he does what he wants to do and dont give a fuckin shit about his fans... he makes music for himself and id anyone likes it its hea there you go its all about frank zappa .. if ya didnt know him you might think hes selfish but fuck you.... hes sharing his compositions, he dont care if you like it, he sharing it with us!

ha this during his late 80s final guitar riffs.... fuck just fuck

like certain albums where he went out with a ZAPPA BANG you know those albums you know the ones!

plus this album makes fun of those tele jesusus freaks

trash etc etc listen to franks love [ill put his bloody sarcasm is all they deserve, here for the non understanding zappa]  for them lol

see its all part of his conceptual continuuity he sang about those freaks way back in the day,,, hes trying to wake you up from your slumber!!!

DemonToSome wrote:

plus this album makes fun of those tele jesusus freaks

trash etc etc listen to franks love [ill put his bloody sarcasm is all they deserve, here for the non understanding zappa]  for them lol

DUMB ALL OVA, A LITTLE UGLY ON THE SIDE!!!

I loved those songs....Heavenly Bank Account, Dumb All Over, The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing...I know there's more I'm not thinking of.

Those fundamentalists needed a good ass kicking by Mr. Zappa, and they got it - whether in music or on CNN's Crossfire.

Last edited by The Creature (2012-08-29 00:06:39)

Yo Demon, have you ever read the REAL Frank Zappa book?

yep I bought that off Zappa when he had his mail order business in his basement . I use to call all the time but I could only speak to the dude in the basement. One time they had a christmas recording when they all had a little say.... but I didnt record it haha

Zappa was real.... fuck he's been real since Freak Out... the establishment and the phony religious and phony in everything (put your thing here) is the not real!

-hold the phone-

do you mean to say you were able to get through and actually speak to the one and only, Mr. Zappa on the phone???

Anyway, I bought 'The Real FZ Book' off of Amazon a few weeks ago...indeed, it was a good read. Learning about his early musical interests were especially interesting. Not to mention his critique on the incredibley crazy televangelists. I love hearing Frank smash apart the delusional world of the religion-for-money frauds too, Demon.

No man.... it obviously was during christmas time and they had a family greating recording. As if Zappa wants to waste time talking to his fans shit he has better shit to do... at one time spy on on his band to get fuckin awesome songs in the brewer!

Right on Creature... We all have a free will and Zappa was just kinda helping along so ya don't get fooled by jerks!

hey i been listenin to zappa live man but its the only ony one I seen him for live man.... I never seen him live all the years I was into him from 67 on finally one of my friends bought tickets at the gardens and it was me bd thanks bruce for the thrill ha for a zappa freak like me it was overunderwelming

hey creature and all the other fuckin creatures who exist to matter, what dua think of this one ... grand funk railroad hawkwind and skinny puppy in this little franf zappa thread roll

I know its asking toooo much but I can pretty much live with anything as long as zappa puppy and gfr is included thanks and byte them

No wesite will ever turn me off of my favorite musician

fuck I hope this site will work for a sec her

Zappas Hot Rats is to me the best ever recording of any recording act .... just listen to Son of Mr Green Genes or Peaches shit this is my all time fav album

gumbo variations shit

and one of the coolest... willie the pimp with cap beefheart is a choice sample of love

Its timr to wake up the Zappa freaks I say .....

how can I be loud without hearing me as in ..

YOU FUCK WHO HATE THE MOTHERS CAN EAT SHIT ZAPPA HAD A THING WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME THAT BLEW OUR MINDS EVEN TODAY IT STILL HAS A POTENT REMINDER OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THE STUPIDS GET CONTROL!

mom & dad

a little tunage because it is

I'm The Only Real True Zappa Fan Here

I Don't Care It Just Makes It Sad we don't About Brown Shoes and Laurel Canyan and ties and Fucking 13 Year Olds!

I love Franf (ha gloob( Zappa Music ever since I first heard it I think I was 12

Thats 12 as in 1969 that s when I first heard grand funk railroad, zappa, hawkwind are my 3 all time best bands that I can live on withouout anyother crap

...hahahaha

oh I think Hawkwind came out when I was 13 1970 but its all the fuckin same I never forgot but I forget what to do tomorrow

no prb 12 I think it was I remember hanging around with freaks that were needle freaks when I was an influential kid that was there

fred where are You?  take me away man on yur coach I think I could dig freaky american girls.

even tho I hate sayin american its the biggest bullshit on this planet

US people aren't americans they/re just united staters....... FUCK I;M american like a person in Chile... we live on america but I live on  the north one ... SO united states fuckin takes that over TOO..WTF I hate this american bullshit fuck off