Topic: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 32

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, after 8 + months we've finally come to the last of the weekly matches for this, our "first season" of DHMW, and it's one I've been looking forward to.  Feast your fright-lovin' eyes as...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/JohnNada.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/VS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/HMs%20Deadliest%20Warrior/Alice.jpg

(*NOTE: The Alice in this fight is the human but still bad-ass version from the first Resident Evil film, before she was granted superhuman abilities by the T-Virus.

As mentioned, this is the LAST WEEKLY MATCH of this first season of DHMW.  After this there is a monthly final, then a 2nd half-season final to determine who will meet the first half-season winner (PINHEAD) in the final match to determine who is our first season winner.  And old Pinnie deserves a good challenge, so make those votes count, people!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before voting, please remember THE RULES:

1. Vote objectively for who you think is deadlier.  This is not a popularity contest.

2. Please be sure to comment below to explain why you came to your decision.  Those who do so, your votes will count as FIVE POINTS

Those who do not, or those whose explanations are in regards to the character's popularity rather than an objective comparing of the characters' abilities (see rule #1), your vote will only count as ONE POINT.

3. Voting will be open for seven days, at which time I'll post the results.

Have fun, and vote responsibly. smile

Re: POLL: Deadliest Horror Movie Warrior ROUND 32

As bad-ass as Alice is,  I am going to vote for Nada because he is about to run out of chewing gum and we all know what happens then.

BAM!  A thousand TTs to DG for posting before the thread got cold. lol

Nada, he'll beat you until you give up, he doesn't have anything to lose, and he's roddy piper.

Nada...he survived an infamous fight scene that is one of the longest in movie history.  That's why.

There's a part of me that wants to vote for Alice. But the thing (ha pun intended) about Nada is that he has that sort of everyman feel to him. Alice could be in a public place and never see him coming. But I believe truthfully he is more rounded and besides Alice's badassness from part 1, she still has a full pack of gum.

Bump.

Well Nada chew bubble gum and kick ass. He definetely got my vote. Dunno why everyone think They Live is a horror film. I mean it's already 1987.

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-09-14 14:21:20)

A Lost Boy wrote:

ass

Stop it.

Okay, so voting is officially over.  Our results:

JOHN NADA - 5 total votes
Justified votes: 4 x 5 pts each = 20 pts
Non-justified votes: 1 x 1 pt each = 1 pt
Total pts: 21

ALICE - 2 total votes
Justified votes: 0
Non-justified votes: 2 x 1 pt each = 2 pts
Total pts: 2

Winner: JOHN NADA

And with this final weekly match of the season over, we now move on to our 8th Monthly Final, which will be up shortly.  Thanks to all who participated. smile