Re: HorrorFest 2012 Input

No I know, they are my personal Halloween essential viewing. I actually had some suggestions listed but the bloody post got eaten and then I couldn't login for a couple of days so I give up.

^^
Try again, we still have several weeks to go!  big_smile

I was going to suggest modern classics. Favourites that came since the 90s. 90s being the time I was born be nice to celebrate it smile But that could make for a movie night of it's own.

Hiya!

I need some peoples to talk with to start sorting out films for HFest.  Maybe these weekend?  We could go on to watch a film or 2 after if that would make it more enticing for you.

^
I will probably be available Aza

^^
Cool, cool- I'll try to start off a bit early due to your time difference.  Maybe 10 or 11 PM your time, depending what's going on here.

Ill throw out 2 more - Livide and Night of The Creeps.

^^
Night of the Creeps is a definite lock.  Haven't seen Livide yet, so I'll have to check it out.

azathoth wrote:

Hiya!

I need some peoples to talk with to start sorting out films for HFest.  Maybe these weekend?  We could go on to watch a film or 2 after if that would make it more enticing for you.

Just let me know what time and I'll be there. smile

^^
Cool beans, sir.

What about some Italian Fulci, Bava or Argento?

^^
Always room for some Italians.

what about Zombi 3 for a kick?

I'll have to create a Skype account (might do so now) - it's free yes?

^
Yep its free plus it lets u import all ur contacts from facebook.

Oh very cool! Thanks for letting me know smile I'll create one now then.

I suggest that new one that just came out today with Will from Will and Grace...Barricade!

I've not been about much with college crap getting in the way of my life, how dare it wink Anyway, Yeah I'll try and be about for a bit this weekend. Missing you lot! If we're doing modern, can we do Cabin in the woods? Really frikkin enjoyed that movie and I think it'd be amazing to watch in a group! Lots to talk about there too wink big_smile

Vasquez wrote:

what about Zombi 3 for a kick?

I concur! Zombi 3 is lots of fun. Bad fun, but very good fun. big_smile

^^
Yep, Cabin is in.

I've got a couple..

Inside
Jack Brooks Monster Slayer
The Woman In Black

(Barricade) pssstttt hint hint, lol

^^
I heard you the first time, lol  I'll be compiling a list of all suggestions to post on Google docs so we can discuss them.

I'm gonna, too, make a small list of suggestions not yet mentioned to bring up maybe later today, nothing huge just, you know me, always trying to help!!!

I'm gonna try to get the file up by tonight.  I'll leave it editable by everyone so they can add films to the list.