Topic: A Most Sincere Thank You

Do not adjust your TV set, it is I, Gardenofstone back from the dead! 

A few months ago, I was in a dark place.  Those who know me the most, Creature, is someone I credit a lot to (he literally saved my life one night).  My marriage was on the rocks, I was detoxing a strong pill that was supposed to help, and I was attempting to quit smoking.  Mix that all together with the crappy year I've had and you have a college class called Insane Outbursts 101. 

I made some comments on twitter and then a thread on here discussing my irrational and on the fly thoughts.  Some were targeted at the site as a whole, some were to direct people.  Nothing can take back the words that were spoken, or the shame I've had to carry from speaking them.  I can't apologize enough to those who were hurt by my words, comments and very immature actions.  I hope everyone can see that,

Re: A Most Sincere Thank You

This is your shot to prove that everyone makes mistakes. I am all for second chances but remember the rules. Use it wisely.

I won't let you down.  I am not usually one to make the same mistakes twice.  Especially seeing what this mistake cost me the first time.

Nobody is perfect and most of us are not crazy and the first signs of crazy are when you repeat the same bad ideas over and over again.

Welcome back, look forward to some positive contributions from you.

Thank you so much!  I've been saving some horror reviews in my head just in case smile

We've all flipped our lid once or twice, especially when life if is kicking you in the cohones.  So keep your cool, since if The Boss gives you a 2nd chance, no need to dredge up old stuff.  (Heck, Meh hasn't banned me, and I send him pictures of naked monkeys every day lol  )

Welcome back.

Ooooooo, naked monkeys, lol.  Thank you.  Good to be back!  I missed you guys more than you'll ever know.

Welcome back, Garden. smile Glad to see that you're able to get back on the forums and post horror with us (as well as just bullsh*t too). Now that you're in a different place in your life, perhaps posting on HM will come easier and this time around we can all have fun doing it. It's awesome to see you've gotten a second chance, and I have no doubt that you'll honor that. Keep rockin', man. smile

We all make mistakes, we're only human. Takes guts to admit you've did wrong.

Welcome back!

Hi. big_smile

Thanks guys and hello A Lost Boy!!!

Wee!

Welcome back old-timer. big_smile

I'm a newbie on here so I look forward to seeing you around!

Nice to meet you, I look forward to seeing you, too.  smile

Howdy, and welcome back. It'll be nice to get to know you here on the forums!

Thank you, I look forward to interacting with all the fresh meat!  smile

Welcome back Garden! smile

Thanks man, good to be home!

Gardenofstone10 wrote:

Thank you, I look forward to interacting with all the fresh meat!  smile

Wait, now I'm scared! I don't like the way you phrased that!!! You don't mean in an Anthony Wong wanking in a raw steak kind of way... do you??? big_smile

Not a raw steak, never a raw steak

Raw's the way forward mate - if it's not raw - it's not pure!!

Funny you say that, I'm a butcher/seafood clerk haha.  So that kinda makes it creepy in real life.  All jokes aside, I definitely wanna be a vegetarian working where I do.

Welcome back. Love the avatar smile

Thank you, on my screen it's cut off, but I have it tattooed on my upper arm!! I'm a big fan of Tool.  I love your avatar, too.  Great movie

Welcome back to the forums, Garden. Your avatar is staring in to my soul! D: