Re: Your first impression when smoking your first cigarette/cigar

Like, I've tried different alcoholic drinks and stuff, but I just...don't feel the need to drink any of them. For example last year me and my friends from college all at Christmas went out to a pub for a couple of drinks together, everyone was drinking but me. I just was having a Red Bull and was happy. They even offered to buy me one as a nice gesture, but I just declined. I'm happy with not drinking alcohol.

Since I have said I don't smoke nor drink, I'll tell you all an addiction I have to balance it out:

I drink too much Red Bull, at least between one and five cans per day. I had five cans yesterday. Doesn't affect my sleeping patterns nonetheless, which is good.

I guess people have different ways to relax lol.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Like, I've tried different alcoholic drinks and stuff, but I just...don't feel the need to drink any of them. For example last year me and my friends from college all at Christmas went out to a pub for a couple of drinks together, everyone was drinking but me. I just was having a Red Bull and was happy. They even offered to buy me one as a nice gesture, but I just declined. I'm happy with not drinking alcohol.

Since I have said I don't smoke nor drink, I'll tell you all an addiction I have to balance it out:

I drink too much Red Bull, at least between one and five cans per day. I had five cans yesterday. Doesn't affect my sleeping patterns nonetheless, which is good.

If you do drink it that much, don't stop.  I used to be like that with Monster and Full Throttle in 2010.  Like, I'd spend almost 20 a day on them and I stopped and have had stomach problems since.  Everyone says energy drinks, and coffee, mess up your stomach but they actually do.  It sucks so much.  Wish I never stopped lol.

I did all the drinking I care to do while in the Army.  It was a bender almost every weekend back then.  But once I got out of the service I got a job as a bouncer at a bar, and I'd see drunkards stumbling around all night long.  And I guess at one point I just had this realization, "Okay, if that's what I look like when I'm drunk, I'm never drinking again." lol

I do have a drink once every blue moon -- which in my case equates to every couple years LOL -- but one thing I can proudly say is that I've never drank due to peer pressure or a feeling of wanting to fit in.  Rather, it was by choice.  Even those drunks I'd go on in the Army.  I've never cared what my peers thiink of me, so anything I do -- or don't do -- is by choice.

@Lon - I'm the same way, that's what I was talking about when I said all my friends from college were drinking but I wasn't. It's more of my choice not to drink, and if someone has a problem with me not drinking, it's their own problem - not mine.

@GardenofStone - Yeah, I tend to drink a lot of energy drinks and caffeine too. I won't stop though because I enjoy drinking them, I at least deserve to have one addiction you know lol

Alright I was drinking about cigarette fetish here why are we moving to drinks?

@Lon- don't feel bad about your twang, Vamps finds it sexy as all get out.  If I'm talking on Skype, she always asks if you're on, 'cause she likes listening to you.  Kind of how I like listening to Crispy talk with her Welsh accent.

^^ I like various english speaking accent lol.

azathoth wrote:

@Lon- don't feel bad about your twang, Vamps finds it sexy as all get out.  If I'm talking on Skype, she always asks if you're on, 'cause she likes listening to you.  Kind of how I like listening to Crispy talk with her Welsh accent.

Now I feel I should subdue the twang even more.  I don't want to be responsible if things go south in that relationship. lol

Kidding.  But that does surprise me about the twang, because I thought I had shed it years and years ago.  When I lived in Canada, someone once made the comment that I sounded like Elvis when I spoke, but I just coughed that up to Canadians thinking we ALL sound like Elvis down here in the states. lol

Speaking of accents, I've always had a thing for girls with the southern American accent. I don't know why, I think it's more of the words they choose to use or something lol

Anytime I go to America people tend to love my Irish accent, they instantly know I'm from Ireland - either that or they say the UK, close enough.

It's how you pronounce the word "shit" with a long "i."  Hell, even American men think that's cool. lol

Really? lol So that's the secret reason...now I know! tongue

^^ I only manage to speak can't in can-te... the english way. it's easier.

Meh... only got a 14.5/20 but it's alright.