Re: Skype "Hello" Thread

Normally, Azzie, when you have one of your humorous verbal diarrhea moments, I'll take the time to think up an equally humorous response.  But all I can really say to this is...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/spockeyebrow.gif

^^
You're an elf that is sexually attracted  to me?

Sorry, man, not how I roll.  I roll with the ladies!
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bg_knight/bg_knight0804/bg_knight080400103/2838513-an-attrastive-sexy-lady-with-banana-gun.jpg

You can let me know when the burn wounds heal...   lol

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-14 01:12:11)

Uh huh.  You do realize the focus of that picture is the blatantly phallic banana and not the lady holding it...

lol

^^
I have no logical answer for this.  sad
(But you didn't deny you're an elf.)

Last edited by azathoth (2012-08-14 01:16:38)

BOLLOCKS! it's too early here. i've just been seen nearly naked as i went to the dustbin by my polish next door neighbour as she went out on her bike, i never saw her. she said " Good morning". young and blonde yowsa!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2012-08-14 01:17:43)

Is she okay?  I'd imagine she's pretty traumatized, the poor thing. hmm

big_smile

Oh, hell, I got nothing logical to say about this, either!

New Skype convo-
HM 9/12/2012

^^^ I was just on there for about half an hour or so, but nobody showed up.  Y'all's loss. big_smile

^^
Eh, I had to turn Skype off to do some other work.   Skype convos can disrail me for hours...

So I am guessing this is kind of where we leave our Skype names for people? Mine is 'The_Scavenger_of_Human_Sorrow', nearly every name I tried was taken so I had to use '_' for a space.

^^
I sent you a friend request on Skype.  When I get the reply I'll add you to my list.

Oh, new convo name over at SKype-
"HM 9/23/2012"

azathoth wrote:

^^
I sent you a friend request on Skype.  When I get the reply I'll add you to my list.

I accepted the request! smile

I'm on skype: either placebobsh or Gardenofstone10.

Sorry everyone for that shotgun blast of Contacts on Skype.  I didn't know how it worked, and I sent it to everyone.

Mea culpa.

By the way, how is Thursday night for people to chat about picking movies for HorrorFest?  Say starting anywhere from 7PM to 9PM?

Sounds good to me, Azzy

Scavenger I sent you a request. Anybody else my name is Pyhhra. I can't video, but I can IM so send me a request.

^^
I sent you a friend request Pyh.  Once I get a response I'll add you to my HM list of contacts.  (And I'm gonna have to come up with a nickname for you... it's what I do  lol )

Also, still looking at Thursday night for a HorrorFest movie discussion.  I'll throw together a spreadsheet before then on GoogleDocs so we reference all the ideas tossed out so far.  I'll try to whip it up by Wed night, and I'll post a link over on the HorrorFest thread.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-26 04:07:12)

New convo name on Skype-
HM 10/4/2012

The old one was backed up with about 5000 comments.

I added most of you.

Hiya, I'll be on Skype later on tonight (no, I don't know exactly what time), so if you have a chance check out the HFest schedule on the HFest thread (under the "Contests, events, etc") to give me feedback.  After the weekend, I'm looking the schedule down, so you have tonight and 2 days to complain to me.  big_smile  After that, you'll only have to deal with me pimping HFest every 3 minutes, because I bring the strong monkey pimp hand with me!  lol

If you can't get into the new convo, IM me on Skype and I'll re-add you.  And curse at Skype again, heh.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-05 16:48:54)

Myself, Garden and Pyrrha were on last night.  For some reason Garden couldn't join in on the HM 10/4/2012 chat despite his name being on the top as part of the group, and I couldn't figure out how to invite him in (this is why I leave all the Skype stuff up to Azzie).  But Pyrrha and I had a lengthy conversation covering myriad subjects ranging from the psychology and clynical aspects of deviant sexual fetishes to the emergence of grunge music and it's effective assassination of all things Glam Metal, and a bunch of stuff in-between. lol

Would love to join you guys but I have to get up early!  Busy Busy weekend here...it's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada smile

Y'know, I had totally forgotten that Canada's Thanksgiving is in October.  When I lived up there and my kid's mom told me, it threw me for a loop.  It actually made me wonder when Canadian Christmas is, to which she replied "Jesus was born the same day around the world, stupid." lol

^^
No problem my dear.  We were just concerned since we haven't heard anything from you besides your "365" posts.  Got your messages, so we're relived and glad you're doing well.

(Just don't forget about HorrorFest  tongue )