Re: Top Horror Films v4

Awesome, this is going to be addicting LOL

I will agree its addictive i found myself rating films like a maniac as well.

It can be extremely addictive Meh!  It's all your fault if I burn dinner or forget to let the dog out ... Just sayin...   big_smile

Well, so much for my "X vs X Horror Movie" thread. lol

The Creature well you need to help me flesh out the system. If you have ideas on how we can make it more fun, make it more accurate you let me know! I Am going to be adding some new tweaks to it today and frankly everyday until its as close to perfect as possible.

^^ I think the feature is beyond bad ass, and like you said, only needs a little refining. However, I do have a question about accessing the feature. Is there a place where I can click to get to it besides the link posted in this thread, or am I just missing it? It would be kinda cool to see it become accessible on the top of the page, next to 'Upcoming Horror Movies', 'Horror Movie Tomb', etc.

But another more random Q, do you think that we may see Individual MorgueSpaces pop up again at some point (mine ends up in the horror news feed)?

Last edited by The Creature (2012-09-24 21:46:32)

soon as its pretty much done I will be adding it to the menu and integrating into the site. I right now have quite a few tweaks to do.

Morguespace will be back I had to take it down because morons were cheating the system. It will be back smile